Chapter 6.

Chapter 6

After completing two assignments, one of maths and one of literature I was exhausted. There were two more left and I as determined in completing them today so that I can be free till the submission date. I also had to study for exams so having extra time in hand was lottery.

I decided to take a break. I took my phone and keys and locked the main door and went to take a walk on the roof top. It was windy and cold but the hoodie was enough to keep me warm. After walking a little now I was sitting on the floor looking up at the stars. My mom and Miya always loved stars and would take me with them up to the terrace to show constellations. They named me Estella because it meant star in some language. After my mum passed away I got a tattoo of star on my wrist. It was small but prominent. Each time I look at it, it reminds me of mum. On my birthday Miya gifted me a star pendant with a small blue stone in the middle, she knew how much these small things meant to me and I wear it everyday. It reminds me of my siblings. I was soo lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the first ring of my phone, on the second one I picked it up and saw that the caller was Andra.

"Hey Andra.." "Hey girly, you reached home safe. Right?" "yes, mom" I said with a laugh, she was soo much caring and loved me like her own sister.

" Haha, I was just worried because you're new in this city. I would have cancelled this date but then it would make Jer sad-" before she could continue her explanation I interrupted,

"Hey hey there Andra, Its fine! Don't Worry at all. I know how much Jeremy means to you and I would never tell you to cancel a date just to accompany me home. Have fun and tell me the details later, you will right?" I said the last part jokingly.
"Yes!! I'll tell your EVERYTHING. Right now he is pouting because I refused to kiss him. He ate the last chip so I'm pissed off at him" lMAO couples!
"Poor boy Andra, he was maybe just hungry haha forgive him and go kiss him rather than talking to me rn."
"I will I will, thanks bye bye Stella!"
"Bye.." I said and cut the phone.

It's soo good to have a friend like her, not everyone gets such a caring and understanding friend. I didn't tell her that Auster dropped me home because then she'll forget that she's on a date and shot me questions lol.

After a few minutes again my phone rang, before picking up I got off the ground and dusted my dress then picked up the phone. It was an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I said as I started ascending the stairs to our apartment.

"Hey there chocolate eyed Este!" I laughed at his 'chocolate eyed este' name.

"Whats with the chocolate eyed este? If that's how we'll call each other then I guess I'll call you forest eyed Aus" I said laughing.

"Mhm, so you think my eyes are like forests.." I didn't even realize I just said that, I thought of keeping it to myself but guess I'm bad at that.

"Yea...like green green forests like in twilight" What was with twilight now!? What the hell am I talking.

"Do you like vampires?" "yea I do, do you?" "nah, I'd rather not see blood sucking animal movies." he said with a small laugh. I reached the apartment door and the key hole was a little disco hole so I said him to hold on for a few seconds and upon unlocking I said him to continue.

"Were you out?" "No,just on the roof. I was exhausted of doing assignments so I thought of taking walk and seeing the stars."

"Your name means star, doesn't it?" "yea, how did you know?" it was rare that someone knew the meaning of my name since it isn't an English name.

"I know French and your name is a French origin" "yea, it is French. My mom was French on her father's side so she gave me this name."

"So does that make you half French?" I never thought of this really.

"I suppose so but I don't know anything in French. How do you know French?"

"I have been on meetings in France with my dad when we were on good terms so I learned little by little."

Meetings, abroad, Mercedes, everything sounded like he was some successful businessman. Andra had said that these people were damn rich and because he doesn't have any bond with his father then I he has his own company or something, who knows.

"Can I ask you something? You need not answer if you don't want to Auster." "yes go ahead."

I took a deep breathe and asked,

"If you have cut off ties with your dad and he owns the company as you said that you accompanied him in meetings, so how do you pay how for the cars and fees and etc?" I was soo nervous I don't know what for.

"I figured that you didn't know who I was out of the campus so go search my name on google and call me back" He said with a laugh and I knew it was his signature smirk behind the phone.

I hesitated and said, "ook,see you later" and hung up the phone.

***

He didn't mean it in a rude or egoistic way to search up his name. He only wanted to see what she comes up with from research.

***

I love stars and the pendant that I mentioned here is the one that I wear as well, it looks like a star fish but in story its a star.

***

Assignments are pain in the ass and exams are sons of satan. I have my exams next month and to take a break I started writing this story. 

***

What are your guesses about who Austin is outside university?"