Epilogue

Epilogue

5 years later

"Mom! Hope and Coco are fighting!" my three year old screamed. Ugh the way these two doggos fight and then again act like best friends!

"Love, could you see please." "Yes, sure" "Coco and Hope, stop!" they looked at Auster and stopped fighting.
"How did you do that Daad! I tried a million times but nothing worked!!!" Auster and I both laughed and he said, "Sweetie, your voice is soft as feather and sweet as sugar" she giggled and raised her hands for Auster to pick her up. He bent down and picked her in his arms.

"Let's so see what mommy is making" "Yes!!" Auster acted like she's on an aeroplane and put her on the kitchen slab.

'Mommy what are you making?" "Cookies for Christmas! You love them right?" I said putting a little flour on her nose and in revenge she poured half of the container of it on both me and Auster. We looked at each other and screamed "ATTACK!!" and started tickling her. We named her Ella from Estella and middle name is Auster's mother's name 'Clary'.

I am pregnant now with our second child, it's a boy. We decided to name him Casper because both he and his father has '-er' at the end and his middle name would be Mel from my mother's name 'Mellisa'.

Auster held my belly from behind and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait for our baby!" "hehe he's a Christmas baby, love, he'll be in our arms in few weeks" We kissed each other dearly and lovingly.

My life is beautifully complete, 2 little kids, adorable dogs, and a loving husband.

The End.