Chapter 10.

Chapter 10

I must have fallen asleep for a while and when I woke up it took me few seconds to realize where I was.

"I played a match and you are tired?" I laughed and yawned.

"Well I did put a lot of energy to cheering and manifesting but you of course ignored me throughout the time" I said playfully.

"Do you actually think that I ignored you?" "Well yes because each time I saw you-" Did I just confess that I was watching him throughout the match? Hdttvdusieyeg I need control to my words!

"Hmm...so you WERE looking at me" He turned at me with a grin and I give him a death stare.

He still didn't answer if he was watching me or not but I have said enough so I shut up.

It was raining and the radio was playing softly. I turned it up a little bit so that both the song and raindrops were heard. The song that was playing was Ophelia. The silence, sweet smell of jasmine, rain and song. Everything was soo perfect. I feared this moment is a dream and I will wake up anytime.

I leaned my head on the cold window and looked at Auster. His eyes were fixed at the road. I lost at the moment, he turned towards me sometimes and gave a smile and I returned it. After a couple of minutes I turned towards the window and traced the raindrops. The moment was like something out of a modern fairytale. Songs kept changing and each song was equally slow and melodious matching my feelings perfectly.

Now the night we met is playing and I recall to the first time we met. I was lost in his eyes, like forests and emeralds. I felt such comfort with him when we jogged together and laughed soo much. That day when we sat under the tree and talked and talked for hours and when he drove me home. The way he trusted and cared for me. And then somethings went wrong and I blamed him for something that wasn't even his fault.

"Sorry Aus" I whispered and I don't think he heard it but telling it aloud felt good.

***

This was short but sweet chapter I couldn't stop smiling while writing it.