Chapter 12.

Chapter 12

"How did you find me earlier" I asked him.

"After the game was over I looked for you in the crowd but you weren't there so I got out and asked a kid sitting there if he saw someone wearing white cardigan with pearls attached to it and he said he saw you going towards the building so I figured you would be taking stuff from your locker. Once I reached the building I heard some sounds by the locker and it didn't sound normal so I jogged towards the lockers and then I saw him forcing on you and didn't think twice and punched him."

"Thank you, I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there. I might pretty much be crying-"

"I'm always here for you, you needn't worry about anything happening to you because I will always protect you" As much as it made me happy, it also made me wonder why he would do so,

"I lashed out at you the other day yet you want to help me. Why?"

"First I know why you lashed out at me that day, it was my dad's fault but the reaction from you was expected and I went searching for you after today's match to tell you that I am sorry and that I wish I could have done something"

"How...how did you know?"

"I had kind of hacked the school data to find your number and then I saw your parents' name. Somehow the names Alexander and Melissa Blossom sounded familiar and I knew I had read it in office files. And after getting your number I called you and said you to google and all those things. The next day after you lashed out at me I went back to office and went through the data and found out about the accident. I found out only 2 days back Este and you have been completely ignoring me for straight up two days so I couldn't tell you." I listened carefully and thought back that I indeed was ignoring him. From skipping sports to spending free time in library. Going to park for jog instead of premise ground and going home before he even got out of the building.

Rest of the ride was quiet and he looked really tired, I felt bad that he had to do all this for me.

Once we reached the apartment I waved him goodbye and he kissed on my forehead and when I entered the gate he drove off. He always waits till I'm inside. These sweet little things makes me fall harder for him.

Its been three months and today is 30th of November. Our Christmas decorations have already started in campus and everything was soo cold outside. I was wearing plaid skirt with tights, white turtleneck and brown coat. Before entering the hall I removed the coat because I was given the duty of decorating the tree. I loved decorating stuff and was more than happy to do this. After almost two hours me and five more people who were given to decorate the tree were half way done. We decided to do the rest tomorrow. I had my part time next and I had switched to a coffee shop now, I changed my clothes to something comfortable once I reached the apartment. Keeping the weather in mind I chose a white shirt, on top of that a loose brown hoodie and white denims. Once done I grabbed my phone and keys and my small bag and left for work.

It was a really busy day in café with lots of customers. I happen to know a few of them because they were regular customers or some from our neighborhood and school.

I was busy noting down orders in the desk that I didn't notice who was telling the order, I looked up and saw Jeremy,

"Gosh..how didn't I recognize your voice?"
"Because you're a dEdIcAtEd worker"
"yea yea whatever, anyways your order number is 71 and here's the receipt enjoy"
"you too"

I looked at where he sat to see Auster was there too, he smiled when he noticed me, Jeremy must have told him and he walked towards me. The line was empty right now so he came in front of the counter and grinned.