Chapter 7.

Chapter 7

It didn't take me more than a minute to grab the laptop and sit on the couch to search up his name, I knew his first name but not his last name so I searched on Instagram and found that it was Auster Frost.

I searched Auster Frost on google and clicked on the one which had his face as an icon on the side. It startled me upon seeing that.

After opening his name on Wikipedia it stated that he's one of youngest millionaires in the world and he owns the Frost Enterprises after his father was removed from the post of CEO. It mentioned that he has achieved more in 5 years than what his father could in his lifetime. I was shocked. He didn't show off his money at all when he met me. Owning Mercedes was the only thing that made him look rich. No Gucci boots and expensive clothes, nothing that would say that he is rich. I sat there in silence for ten minutes thinking about how he is whole ass CEO and Millionaire. I wasn't the kind that would go behind someone for money but still this information came as a shock to me.

When I was doing my assignments it suddenly strike me that the name 'Frost Enterprises' sound familiar as if it had some history in my life. I searched again to find what was it and when nothing reminded me of any relation to my life I closed it.

I was feeling upset so I played a few recordings of my childhood, of my mom and me playing and of me falling and everyone looking concerned and eventually me as well starting to laugh. The last video was of our last vacation. Me,Miya,Kevin,mum and dad we had come to our farmhouse on the outskirts, it was something that my parents were most excited about. Me,Miy and Kev were running on the lawn playing football while my parents had gone to take a tour of the place. Kev had just learned to walk and seeing him made us all laugh. Suddenly a crash jerked us all, we looked everywhere but spotted nothing. Miy said to hold Kev and that she would check out what happened. I argued but for Kev I stayed back. After two minutes I heard Miya's screams. I ran towards the sound and almost fell on the ground. The unfinished wall had collapsed and fallen and my parents were under them, filled with blood. I covered Kev's eyes and started crying. Miya being the eldest one took control even though she was a mess of crying and called people for help, when paramedics arrived they took my parents to hospital and later that day they said to our uncle who had come later upon hearing the news of the accident and then he said to me and Miya that our mother was no more. I had a panic attack and passed out right there and since then I get panic attacks and only my mom's voice recoding calms me down. I have her recording in which she tells that "Stella! You'll not fall sweetie, I'm holding you" and I say to never let me go and she tells that she'll never let me go and then eventually I ride the cycle on my own and then the yayys are the last thing I hear before the recoding stops.

I didn't call him later that day. I completed another assignment and went back to bed. After half an hour of turning around and another half an hour of listening to songs I fell asleep.

In the morning I wanted to sleep longer so I extended the alarm to 6:45. When the alarm rang I got off the bed and took a long shower. I felt really lazy today. After the shower I made my breakfast. Andra would go directly to school from Jeremy's house so I had to make only mine. I made coffee and had some biscuits with it. I felt light but full. After cleaning up the dishes I went back to my bedroom to change my clothes. I wore a black shorts and white top with half sleeves, it was still cold so I put on a black coat which matched soo well with the shorts and top. It reached perfectly till my mid thigh. I wore lace tights and put on calf length boots. I left my hair open but pinned the front hair to the back after twisting it perfectly. I looked simple yet good. Once satisfied I picked up my bag and locked the doors. It was chilling outside, it was almost autumn season and leaves were scattered all around the pavements. I reached school at 7:30 and went directly towards the maths building, maths was my everyday's first class. When I entered Andra wasn't there so I guessed she would be late and started to listen to what the teacher was talking about. It was geometry and I found geometry interesting.