Chapter 14

Chapter 14

We had spent Christmas and New Year together in our house with Jeremy and Auster. Everything went well and then there was the exam month in which everyone was super stressed out. Me and Auster's meetings reduced because we were both stressed about the exams. It was his last year and that made me soo sad.

I cleared all the exams with good grades and he was in top 5 of his batch. After everything today is the graduation of the seniors and in the evening there's a party.

I didn't want to go because I am a junior but Andra insisted so I decided to go, I didn't tell Auster so that I could surprise him.

For the graduation I will be a spectator so I wore a short black skirt with polka dots and white crop top.

I stayed with Andra the whole time, even though the other boys came to greet or to just say hi, I couldn't spot Auster anywhere. I asked his team members but no one knew either. After taking the certificate he vanished. I texted and called him but he responded to none of them. When I was heading towards the womens' washroom I noticed Sebastian outside sitting on one of the chairs in the corridor. Boys' one was a little front but what did it matter to me.

Just when I was about to go in Sebastian stopped me by lightly grabbing my wrist. I respectfully pulled away and was very confused of what was going on and then I heard moaning from inside the washroom. I connected the dots and immediately opened the door.

What I saw in front of me was my nightmare, Auster fucking a random brunette on the wash slab. I stood there in pure panic and disgust and anger. After soo many years I trusted someone and was this what I deserved? Hell no! I walked over to Auster slapped him right across the face and he didn't show even a little bit of regret.

"Fuck you and know that right now you did exactly what your dad did years ago, he destroyed many lives of your mom, me, my siblings and father and who knows how many more and right now you did exactly that to me, you cheated on me Auster. I shouldn't have seen my whole world in you...NOW MY WHOLE WORLD IS SHATTERED! DO YOU FUCKIN GET THAT?! IF YOU WERE OUT OF LOVE YOU COULD HAVE SAID THAT ARSEHOLE! IT WOULDN'T HAVE HURT ME SOO MUCH." I slapped him once more and gave a death stare to both Sebastian and that brunette for letting him cheat. I turned around to walk out and as soon as I was out of that door the tears started falling out. I opened the door once again and spat at him that I hope I never see him again and that we were a mistake.