Chapter 24.

Chapter 24

"Wear something fancy and be ready at 8pm" he said before going back to his room. He stayed with us but his things were still in his room. He went back and said that he would work for a while.

"Is it a date, Mr.Frost?" I said smiling and tilting my body towards him standing on toes.

"Its a surprise señora"
"Mmhmm Spanish" I said smirking.
"Now go, work! I don't want you to lose your job and your boss getting pissed at you" I said laughing and pushing him out of the doors.
"Nice joke, nice joke"
We both laughed and when he went back I went to my suitcase, fancy? Dinner date then? Maybe. Ok so what would I wear for a dinner date and that too in a beach resort? I went through my stuff and found the perfect outfit.

It was beautiful and sexy, I'm pretty sure Auster will be drooling. I said smirking. I didn't want to seduce him to bed lol but what goes in having a little fun ;)

Once showered and dried my hair I wore the dress. It was a backless silver silk ankle length dress and with a long  slit on the leg. I kept my hair open and put a single diamond earrings set and a diamond neclace that had single diamond chain running all along, it was only till where my collar bone ended. I put on nude makeup and silver-bronze mix eye shadow that was barely visible.

At exact 8pm a knock was heard and I checked once more in the mirror and strapped my heels, it was a off white color heel with lace up all the way to my knee. And grabbed my silver clutcher with phone in it.

Once I came out of the room I saw him standing there looking down towards the...he brought a boquet of lilies for me because I didn't like roses and he even remembered it after whole 5 years?! Aww.

I opened the door and his eyes fell on me, his cheeks and ear turned pink and his jaw dropped, I knew it would happen. I smirked and let him enjoy if for a little more. After some time I finally interrupted his drooling and asked where we were going but he said its a surprise.

"You look gorgeous and this color suits you soo well" "thanks and you don't loom anything less than amazing yourself" He wore a velvet suit which was roya blue and a black shirt inside with royal blue tie. His hair was tamed back.

"These are for you" he said handing me the flowers with a huge grin on his face knowing that I was impressed.
"Thank you Monsieur" I took the flowers and he said to wait a minute, I was confused. He took my hand and told me to pose in front of the sea. I held the flowers in my hand and smiled. He took out his phone and took a picture,  i laughed and again SNAP! Then he came near and took a selfie where I was looking at him and he was looking at me, it was like we were recreating our first ever picture together.