Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

After the match resumed, the opponent team has a lead with 4 baskets. To win someone had to go wild and put baskets. Frostford was strong team but somehow today they were losing. Even at the last ten minutes the opponent were leading with 2 baskets.

At around five minutes remaining Sebastian passed the ball to Jeremy who passed it on to a guy who had 55 as jersey number but he failed to put the basket. Again at last moment the same way ball passed to Auster who was pretty far from the basket but it was a do or die situation, if he put it in then it's a draw and he doesn't then they lose.

Without knowing I was praying for Auster to put it through the basket and like slow motion movie he ducked the opponent members and jumped to throw the ball through the basket, he could do it because of his height or else it wouldn't even touch the sides of the basket. The ball circled the sides for a few second and then IT WAS A BASKET! OMG I WAS NEVER THIS HAPPY!

Everyone cheered and though it was draw yet they were happy that they had over-time to get back. That was when Auster turned and looked at me, the connection and tension was intense. At that moment I forgot if someone else was looking at me or what Andra was talking about. We both just locked our eyes. He shrugged as if telling that he tried and I smiled back at him knowing that he tried his best.

It was over-time and everyone were tensed. On the wistle the ball moved between players and it was soo fast that it took soo much concentration to find who has the ball. At the end of the basket it was in Bennedith's hand from our team. He shot the ball and it was a goal!

The opponent scored another and then again Frostford scored their second point and leading. There were two minutes left to either tie again or us winning.

Ball travelled mostly in the hands of Frostford and at the end in the hand of Sebastian, he was on one side and Auster on other so that even if it misses he could throw it. Sebastian threw but missed by little and before the ball could go anywhere Auster caught it and scored a basket like a bolt of lightning. Everyone cheered and I was happy, happy for them.

I looked once again towards Aus seeing that he was in between the team and laughing, I smiled and went out of the place. When I got out it was empty because everyone was inside cheering, I checked the time and it was almost the ending of the last period that meant I could leave so I headed to the lockers to take the necessary things. The halls were empty with only a few sweepers sweeping on different floors and a handful of people exiting the campus. I opened my locker and took out my literature and geometry look and was about to close it when I felt someone's presence behind me, I thought it was Auster but the height difference was different by seeing the shadow. I saw by my peripheral view that it was someone that I didn't know. Knowing the halls were empty it made me scared and uncomfortable of his intense staring at my back.

I turned around slowly with clenched fist to attack but before I could process anything I was pinned to the lockers with a thud and a hand was on my mouth while other one was holding my hands above my head. I tried to kick him but he pushed his lower body to mine to stop me. I had nothing left to do and I was soo scared and on the verge of crying. He brought his lips on towards my mouth and I tried to turn it away but he pressed it harder with his hand on my mouth to the lockers. My head was hurting more soo badly and I was pretty aure my hands were red by now. When his moth was close enough to mine he removed his hands and brought his mouth to mine, I screamed in that small span hoping someone would help. I shut my mouth as soon as possible to not let him enter my mouth. Just when he was about to force it open, he was pulled back by his collar and a bang! Straight punch to his face and he was on the ground.

I looked at the person and was relieved that it was Auster who saved me, I didn't think twice and hugged him tightly. He felt safe right now and I felt disgusted at every place that he touched. If he hadn't come then I might have been raped by the lockers.

Auster rubbed my back and said me to look at him. I slowly raised my head up and watched him, he wiped the tears and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes at the comfort that I felt right now and I felt safe in his arms.

"No one can hurt you while I am still alive, Este. No one." I smiled a and again tugged my head on his chest, his heartbeat was like song to me.

"You better get ready to be expelled and also to be treated the way you treated this lady here, you forced a woman and that too my girl. Come to college tomorrow without fail" Auster said with a smirk to the guy. He ran away like lions were chasing him and didn't turn away.

"Are you actually going to expel him?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"I'm just a student but I will contact the authorities and say to expel him"

"Please don't mention my name" I looked at him with worried look.

"I won't don't worry, even if you wouldn't have asked me" he said and kissed my forehead once again and wiped the last tear.

"Come on" He said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We walked to his car and I texted Andra telling her that I'll be going out with my friend and that I won't be able to return home with her.

After I got in his car he closed my side door and walked to his side. He sat down and looked at me for many seconds.

"What?" I said giggling

He still kept his gaze and smile-y smirked. "You look extremely beautiful today Ms. Blossom" "Ms. Blossom?" I said laughing.

"Yea well you said not to call you Este and Its weird calling you Estella because it sounds-" "Like Nutella, I know I know" I said rolling my eyes.

"You look cute when you roll your eyes" Seriously? I rolled my eyes again. He chuckled and started driving.

"Where are we going?" "It's a surprise" "Are you going to kidnap me?" He gave me a 'What!?!?' look and said nothing.

***

I guess I did that, patched them up for NOW. hehe-hehehe

 ***

Oh btw, do you guys want a POV of Auster?