Chapter 18.

Chapter 18.

I must have fallen asleep on the swing itself last night and when I woke up my neck was aching. I stretched and yawned while looking outside. The sun was just rising and the sky was still dark with twinkling stars and just a little bit of sunlight. This was the only time when you could see stars and sun together.

I walked inside and put my phone on charging. After taking a shower I put on my running outfit. Hope was awake today so I toke him for walk as well. As usual we stopped at the arc bridge for a break and drank some water.

After some two minutes I got a notification on my phone. I pulled it out and checked it to be an unknown number. I ignored it and started jogging again. After coming back home I opened my phone to check what the message said. It said,

Unknown number:

I have few questions regarding the

Blueprints. If you are free then I

Would arrange a meeting. Please

Inform my assistant about the

timings. -Auster

Ok, I'll check my schedule and

Inform your assistant. I don't

Have his number or email so

Please send me one of them.

After about two minutes another notification popped up.

Auster

Send me the timings and I'll

Schedule a meeting. Not a big

Deal.

Okay.

This man is weird honestly.

After making Hope's lunch and packing my stuff, I dressed up for today. It was warm outside and I didn't feel like wearing a suit so I chose a light pink trouser and tugged in white flare sleeve top with a gold chain.

Once done I headed to my office to check my schedules. I was mostly free the entire day so I texted saying that I am free anytime today. He texted back saying if it was okay to have it at 11:30am at his office and I said okay because why not. It was 10 now and I had whole 1.5 hour left. I checked the map and saw that the drive is only 20 minutes so I had time to finish up some work.

At 10:50 I headed out and there indeed was traffic so it took 30 minutes to reach. The building was huge, with glass windows all over the front and side and it was atleast 25 floors high.