Chapter 19.

Chapter 19

"Excuse me" the receptionist looked up and smiled, "I have a meeting with Auster...uh, Mr.Frost." "Your name please, Ma'am" "Estella Blossom" "Just a second" She looked up something on her computer and asked for a ID and I showed it.

"You may go Ms.Blossom, he'll meet you on the 21st floor" I smiled back and made my way to the elevator.

21st was the last floor in the building and I pressed it. Elevator was empty throughout and once it dinged I walked to the reception and she happened to know my name, maybe from the ground floor reception. I nodded and she led me through a corridor and said to wait for few minutes. She entered the room and asked something and after few seconds she came out.

"Mr.Frost will see you now." I smiled and pushed the door. He was sitting in his chair with one leg over the other and typing on his laptop. Upon noticing me he got up and I walked a little forward. He closed the door behind me and I looked around the room. It was massive. Three forth of my apartment could fit here. There seemed to be more doors in the room leading to possible other rooms which were closed.

"Morning" "Good Morning" "Sit, if you'll like" I walked towards the desk and sat on the chair opposite to his chair. He unbuttoned his blazer and sat down.

Our eyes stayed locked till I looked away. "What were your questions related to construction, Mr.Frost?" He coughed ad straightened up. I glared at him and watched him slightly smile. "What now?!" "Mr.Frost, huh?" "You're my client and I need to give you respect even if I don't want to" "Hmm, I see......Ms.Blossom." It sounded soo weird but I let it slip.

"Would you like something to drink?" Man kept dragging instead of coming to the point of this meeting. Ugh! I said no and finally started business stuff.

It was rather professional after that in the meeting. And after 45 minutes everything was cleared and approved.

"Thank you Ms-" " no no, just call me Estella. It's weird hearing my last name from you" I said getting up from the chair. He got up of his and walked towards me, specifically behind me,

"Ok, thank you Este" I turned around and we were soo close to each other, I could feel his breathe and my brown eyes bore into his green ones and vice versa. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt like that 18 year old me. I shook my head for myself, remembering that I will not make that mistake again and slid towards the door.

Without giving him any chance to say anything else I fast walked out of the door. I heard his say "Goodbye, Este" lowly like he saying it to himself before I closed the door. I closed it and looked behind at the closed door and whispered "Bye....Aus" I felt upset even though I knew I had gotten over him.

I am trying to get you out of my mind, to forget you, but somehow I can't. Seeing you after years unlocked one of the locks that I put on my heart, that I locked to never fall in love again. I don't know how your stare still affect me, how your words still mesmerize me. When we're close I still feel those butterflies.

It was required to take a break to scold my soft side and remind it of the past. I needed time and for that I needed to stay away from him. Once home I sat down beside Hope thinking and decided on doing on a vacation for a week to the Architeca resort by the beach and to again lock the unlocked lock. I needed to stay away from him.

I was exhausted tonight so I didn't for on walk and beside being tired the other reason was to not risk seeing him again. I changed to my night suit and went to bed.

The next day went by smoothly and tomorrow to next Sunday I am taking a holiday. I packed my suitcase for tomorrow and once done I packed Hope's bag. I couldn't leave him here because he became like my own son through the years. Because it was going to be a long drive tomorrow I didn't go on walk tonight. Instead me and Hope sat on the couch, he fell asleep on the corner and I played a movie while laying my head on a pillow on the couch.

I couldn't find anything to watch which I liked so I opened Spotify instead on TV and played songs. On my recommendations I randomly pressed on the first playlist and played it. It was a playlist named as 'hate that I love you' and the first song was amnesia by 5SOS, I closed my eyes and put a blanket on me. This couch was soo comfortable that I slept many nights here when I fell asleep while working.

After many more songs I must have fallen asleep in middle and woke up after some time, I checked the clock and it read 2am. I slept for 3 hours, I looked at the Tv and still songs were playing. Right now Remember that Night by Sara Kays was playing, the lyrics were soo relatable and waited till it was over. Once it got over I offed it. I kissed Hope's head and went to bed.

***

I'm sorry about how slow everything is going but I wanted to depict the pain that goes after breakup and how even if you think you're over someone, just one reference of them makes you remember them and your past. I wanted to show Estella's confused feelings that she herself can't figure out.