Chapter 15.

Chapter 15

*5 years later*

"Excuse me Ms.Blossom, would you please review these blue prints before submitting them?" "Yes sure, bring it in my cabin" I said with a smile. These people are like my family and treating them the right way is a must.

I work for Architeca, a renowned company and as an assistant of the secretary of CEO I get paid pretty well as well. After graduating I searched up for jobs. I got this one easily because of scoring second in the university.

I live in Frostford itself but in a different area, Andra moved to London with Jeremy and they both work there. I sometimes fly there to meet her and or else its just face timing like before on Instagram.

About where I live, I bought an apartment here and it's 3 bedroom one with 3 balconies attached and its on the 15th floor which gives great view. I got a dog, something that I always wanted. He is a golden and I named him Hope. When I moved here I got him and he was soo little, he gave me hopes when I was sad and so I named him Hope. So here it is, my professional life. All sorted out with a big apartment, a loving dog, good income and a good life. About my family, my dad is still working at a software company, Miya has married the man of her dreams and Kevin is studying and lives with dad.

"I have checked the blue prints and they're perfect. Send them on" I confirmed my assistant and made an exit to the washroom. I was exhausted with all the work, all the tiny details in each sketch but geometry always was fun to me.

I fixed the smudged eye liner and redid my hair bun. I dyed my black hair with few strands of blonde, it makes my hair look less boring now. I checked my outfit once more before heading out. I had to give a presentation about a new business building here. This was suppose to be my boss, Mr. Warner's project but he had to back out last minute. All that I got to know is that this company is based in Frostford central and that they want to extend their branches to this will be the second office building in this city. I took a deep breathe and entered the conference room.

"Yes Sir, that's going to be the top floor and it will have its own elevator straight from parking to top floor." I answered to their numerous questions and then they were happy with the presentation and blue prints, we had a green signal to go ahead.

I was soo relieved to know that I didn't jeopardize things and appreciation from my boss who never appreciates anyone was a victory.

After about 7pm I headed back home in my car. I unlocked the door and pet my dog for a while until he calmed down and then went to take a bath. After the bath I regularly take Hope for walks so I changed into blue skirt and white top which was perfect for this summer weather. Upon packing my and his bottle and tying up my sneakers I took my phone and locked the door. We generally walk about 4 kms on road through the crowds and then go to the park where he runs around and we play with ball till 9pm.

While I was walking on the streets with hope, someone's hand slightly pushed me. The person was walking in the opposite direction, the push didn't throw me but it was rude so I shouted for the person to stop. Before I could see who the person was, Hope pulled me to walk and I told him wait but I lost the person in the crowd when I looked back.

It didn't really matter much so I kept walking. It was soo much fun to play with him and then we both lied down on the grass and looked up at the stars, stars always have and had meaning in my life and I looked at the tattoo on my hand. Upon seeing the watch it showed it was 8:45 already so I got up and pulled my lazy doggo to get up and we walked back home.

The road wasn't much crowdy now but it still had people and honestly I didn't even feel safe to be in empty roads alone. The area had huge companies and each one being named as one of the best.

We reached home after 20 minutes and I washed Hope's legs and my own hands and headed to my wardrobe to change. I took a short shower and changed to a over sized shirt which reached till my mid-thighs and wore a black short shorts under it.

I ate a little fruit bowl in the bedroom balcony which looked a lot like the balcony decoration of Andra's previous balcony. That house had too many memories and some were which I never wanted to think about again so we decided to change it.

After sitting idly in the swing and eating the fruits, I opened some of the files that needs to be completed and reviewed them. One of them seemed relaxing so I started doing that one. The good thing about architecture is that you get lost in making the accurate angles that you forget about anything else bothering you in your life.

After completing it at around 2am I went to sleep. My alarm even now rings at 4:30 am and even now I go to morning jogs every morning. If Hope is not feeling lazy then we go together or else he stays back sleeping and I jog.

I got out of bed, freshened up and wore my gym outfit. It was a simple black tight track pant and black sports bra. Hope looked lazy today so I put his food on the floor for when he wakes up and I left the house. Half way I stopped on an arch bridge, it had a beautiful view from here with morning sunshine reflecting on the water and the water shining. I stood there and looked at this peaceful view and then again started jogging.

I got ready for office and today I had to go on site visit to the new office location. I had to look professional but I really didn't want to ruin any of my suits with cement or dust. I picked up my least expensive suit which was a light blue suit set with white top. I tied my hair up in a messy ponytail and put minimum make up. For shoes I wore nude silhouettes.

I bid hope goodbye and navigated the location and got on my way. The site development was perfect, it was exactly how we had thought. Only half construction was done. It would take another 6 months to complete the rest and then it'll be done. Today apparently their collaborator would like to visit the site and see the blue prints again so that person would come to our office. After checking everything on site, I drove back to office for the presentation.

It was scheduled at 1pm and right now it was only 11 am.

***
Ringing any bells of what's going to happen next?