ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ

Im Yohan

Im Yohan.

A name that belongs to the so-called bad boy in class 2-5 of Hyosan High School. The sole teenager that despite being a delinquent who often hangs out with Yoon Gwinam, sometimes skips classes, talks back to the teachers and classmates he doesn't like and curses every time he opens his darn mouth, there is no denying that he takes good care of his grades and is one of the top honor students in his class. He's also quite talented when it comes to creating something art related, whether it would be painting, sketching, crafting or photographing something that catches his interest.

Though Im Yohan might be one of the most popular kids in school, he doesn't like the fame and the way other people treat him as a joke due to the crown that the students have given him. Because of this, along with how high his standards and the walls he has built up over the years because of trauma, he isolates himself from enjoying the typical high school life of a student. He mostly spends his time alone and only socializes with the students in his classes, which soon also dubbed him as one of the outcasts of the school. Most people only see him either in class studying his energy away or him just roaming school campus with a pair of earbuds in his ears and blasting some loud rock music.

Im Yohan has also built quite a name for himself, especially when other students on campus started to take notice of his rugged good looks which seemed to have charmed a lot of admirers. From his wavy raven black undercut styled hair that looks soft to the touch, the way his tanned skin glistens whenever the sun kisses his complexion as he enters campus early in the morning, his tired empty yet alluring amber eyes that seemed to sparkle whenever he comes into contact of the things he enjoys to look at or do, the way he unintentionally flexes his muscles whenever he picks something up and the jeweled rings adoring his fingers, as it also showcases his veiny hands. Many boys and girls also seemed to admire the way he carries and dresses himself whenever they catch a glimpse of him on the weekends. But the thing they seem to love the most about him is his deep heart melting baritone voice, describing it as both an angel's sweet melody and the devil's whisper.

The eighteen years old teenager may seem like perfection on the outside and in the eyes of the people around him, but there is no denying that the demons living inside him from his past trauma and his deafening cries for help are going unnoticed.

And he knows that no one will be there to pick up the broken pieces of his heart and soul.

ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs