ᴏɴᴇ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Morning had soon arrived and it was already time to get to school. Im Yohan dejectedly kicks himself out of his own apartment before dragging his ass to Hyosan High School, not wanting to be late and suffer from the strict penalties that the teachers are giving to students who are caught late. Pulling his earbuds out of his pockets and sliding them into his ears, he instantly played his calming playlist while he began his walk all the way to hell. It seems like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today as he wasn't really in the greatest mood to socialize.

It was almost as if his gut was trying to warn him that unfortunate events would soon happen today.

Running his fingers through his still slightly wet locks and straightening his uniform, he began walking out of the residential building and sliding his hands into the pockets of his designer letterman jacket. Humming to himself to the tune of the song playing on his earbuds while he mindlessly plays with the rings on his fingers. With the loud rock music blasting through his ears and being caught up in his own imagination, he didn't notice nor hear Lee Nayeon calling out his name as he only continued walking ahead of him. It seems like the spoiled princess of class 2-5 wanted to spend her morning walking with the class ice king. Pouting in disappointment, she only settles on walking behind him in getting to school.

After a few minutes of bobbing his head to the rock music blasting through his ears, Yohan's peaceful moment of contemplating his miserable life was suddenly interrupted when someone harshly smacked him across the back of his head. The rough sudden impact almost made him lose his balance as a couple of curses in Korean stumbled out of his mouth. Quickly composing himself, he was about to argue with whoever had the actual guts to mess with him so goddamn early in the morning but soon closed his mouth after seeing Han Gyeongsu running ahead of him with a couple of other students from their school. He can tell that he must be shouting something as he's running but due to the loud music blaring through his ears, he didn't manage to catch any of it. Instead, he merely just waved at his fleeting classmate before shaking his head in amusement.

Arriving just on time on school campus, Yohan proceeds to walk inside while taking off his earbuds and pocketing them. Taking a deep breath of the fresh morning crisp air, he began to mentally prepare himself to face today's classes and began to whistle to himself to the tune of 'Auld Lang Syne' in an attempt to alleviate his morning nerves. He also manages to ignore the spreading gossip of the students around him as they keep sneaking glances towards his direction, obviously not trying to hide how much they are simping and swooning over the teenager. But before he could reach the building where his classmate is located, he hears the familiar mocking tone that belongs to his childhood friend, Yoon Gwinam. Raising an eyebrow in curiosity, he then follows the path leading to a small construction site behind the school buildings.