sᴇᴠᴇɴ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Everyone's attention soon turns towards Yoon Isak upon hearing her panicked cries towards the cold teenager as they all scramble back to the window to take a look outside. And there they see Im Yohan trying to fight for his life in the middle of the fields as he kicks off the zombie that was straddling him. Cheongsan took it upon himself to open the windows once more to call out to the teenager, wanting to let him know where they are so that he knows where he can go to keep himself safe with the others. Meanwhile, Daesu and Wujin gathered all their strength to restrain a struggling Suhyeok, who was trying to jump out of the window so that he can help Yohan escape from the chaotic fields filled with flesh eating zombies.

"Im Yohan! Over here!"

"Yah! Yohan, get your ass here!"

Upon hearing the desperate cries and calls of his classmates, Yohan turns towards the school building and immediately sees the panicked looks that his friends were sporting on their faces. Giving the zombie that tackled him to the ground one last kick so that it wouldn't have time to stand up on its feet, he instantly sprints away from it and began heading to the building while thinking how he would get the fuck up there as quick as possible. He ignored the grumbling groans and snarls of the zombies that had noticed his presence and were now chasing after him. He hears the panicked and desperate cries of his classmates, trying to warn him about a few zombies chasing after him. But he merely ignores them for now, as much as he wants to scream at them to fuck up for once and let him concentrate on escaping and saving his ass, he bites down on his bottom lip to prevent himself from doing so.

It was now a matter of life and death. And as much as Yohan loves the idea of death. He for sure does not want to die in the hands of zombies gnawing on his flesh and becoming one of them before roaming the campus like a mindless idiot.

Yohan stops in front of the building where the open window leading to their classroom can be seen as his classmates lean out of it, trying to usher him to climb up. He catches sight of a fallen ladder on ground before quickly picking it up and leaning it against the building, just leading up to the window. Sensing that the zombies are only a few distances away from him, the cold teenager immediately climbs up the ladder as he tries his best not to fall to his death. But just as he grabs the ledge of the window and feels his friends grab a hold of his hand in an attempt to pull him inside the room, he suddenly feels a zombie pulling on his feet as it tries to drag him back down.

"Quick! Pull him in!" Suhyeok shouts in a panic, tightly gripping onto the cold teenager's muscular arms as he tries with all his might to pull him inside the room. The other three, Daesu, Wujin and Cheongsan, also grabbed a hold of his hands and arms so that they could help him inside the classroom. Yohan couldn't help but groan in pain upon feeling the muscles of his arms begin to burn at the stretch, desperately trying to kick the zombie away that was grabbing onto his feet.