ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"In this sentence, "free from" means the lack of. Who wants to interpret it?" Ms. Park taps her chalk onto the board after finishing writing some examples for their lesson today. She skims her eyes amongst the class, only to notice that almost every student was trying to avoid eye contact so as to not be called to answer.

Meanwhile, Yohan was keeping himself busy by writing down notes while still concentrating on listening to the lecture. He mindlessly chews on his fingernails while doing so, letting his anxiety slowly bubble down as he keeps himself busy. He shifts his eyes back and forth towards the chalkboard and the notebook sprawled open on his desk, diligently taking notes that he knows he'll need to review for their exams. He even ignores one of his classmates, who excused herself from class to go to the classroom in which the teacher gave her permission to do so.

"Well, who wants to have a crack at it?" Ms. Park asks once again, skimming her eyes through the class before it finally settles on the stone-faced teenager sitting by the back.

"Yohan?" She calls out to the teenager, who instantly perks up from whatever he was doing once he heard his name being called. Everyone in class instinctively turned their attention towards him, ready to let their eyes and ears feast on the beauty that their classmate beholds. They couldn't help but admire the soft confused look plastered on his face as he clears his throat to answer the teacher's question.

"The truth is we all have some sort of prejudice. All of us have preconceptions of other people." Yohan stoically answers with a nod of his head, mindlessly fiddling with the pen in his hands.

Ms. Park gently smiles at her student, nodding her head in agreement to his explanation. Her eyes soon landed on Lee Suhyeok, who was sitting at the back of the class and on the other row beside Yohan's desk, and was merely admiring the teenager with a somewhat lovesick glint sparkling in his eyes. The sight almost made the teacher chuckle as she is well aware of how many students in school had vocalized their attraction and admiration towards the ice king of class 2-5. She's also surprised at how nonchalant and apathetic Yohan is when it comes to these kinds of stuff.

"Thank you, Yohan. Next, Bare-su. Stand up please." Ms. Park calls out towards her student, who immediately snaps himself out of daydream and looks confusedly at his teacher. His cheeks soon turned red upon realizing that everyone's attention was now focused on him as he awkwardly clears his throat before standing up from his seat.

"Why is your name, Bare-su?" The teacher quizzically asks, leaning over her desk as she casually starts to chat with her students to ease their nerves about their lesson. Suhyeok, on the other hand, only stood in confusion at the sudden curiosity for the nickname that his friends had given him.