ғɪᴠᴇ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"Finally alone at last."

Im Yohan lets out a deep sigh of relief, glad that he now has finally some peace and alone time all for himself throughout the lunch period. He leans back onto the bleachers before flipping through the pages of his slightly worn out sketch pad so that he starts a new drawing while waiting for the bell to ring later and signal the start of their afternoon classes. He lets his amber eyes study the entirety of the football field, silently watching as his schoolmates spend their leisure time practicing and improving their athletic skills.

It's been quite an eventful morning for him and he was already dreading for the day to finally end so that he can leave this hell and stuff his face with fried chicken that Cheongsan promised him. Though as much as he would like to clear his mind and look forward to hanging out with the rest of his classmates after classes, his mind still wanders back to the name tag that's sitting in his pockets. He was still having a hard time trying to make a decision whether he should or not accept Onjo's confession as he subconsciously reached for the name tag in his pockets. He does like the girl along with a few other people in his class as he couldn't help but feel restless as his anxiety was slowly rising to the roof just by thinking about it.

Yohan has never once experienced dating before or even romance in general. As many of his schoolmates had confessed their feelings to him before and tried asking him out on a date, he never once accepted them mainly because it was the first time that he had ever met them or doesn't really interact with them that much. He had never really thought about getting into a romantic relationship with anyone as he's always busy focusing on his studies and trying to rebuild his self-esteem. But it was no secret that he's crushing on quite a few of his classmates, though he's not quite ready to tell them about it just yet.

"Im Yohan." The said teenager immediately snaps himself out of his daydream upon hearing someone call out his name. Turning to his right, he catches a glimpse of Yoon Gwinam staring at him with hopeful eyes and a somewhat sorry expression plastered on his face. He instantly realizes that maybe he's here to talk about the fight that broke out earlier before classes started and maybe even apologize for being such a douchebag not only to him but a couple other students as well that he has bullied and harassed. But knowing his childhood friend, Yohan knows that Gwinam isn't courageous enough to finally man up to his mistakes and maybe even try to change. No matter how many times he tries to tell him off, the bully never listens.

"I have nothing to say to you, Yoon Gwinam. I told you if I ever caught you doing fucked up shit again, our friendship is over. So do me a favor and let's never talk to each other again." Yohan coldly announces towards the teenager beside him, not giving him a chance to speak and try to explain himself as he immediately stands up from his seat to move to another location where he can be alone for a while. Gwinam, on the other hand, was left there standing like a fish out of water before cursing to himself and at Yohan for not giving him another chance to utter an explanation. Maybe he can catch him later after classes to try and mend back their friendship.