ғᴏᴜʀ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Rushed footsteps echoed through the hallways, causing the other classes to look out their glassed windows to see what was all the commotion about that's disturbing their classes. But Im Yohan gave no fucks as he only focuses on his speed and carefulness of not dropping his injured classmate that's he's carrying on his back while he rushes his way to the infirmary, accompanied by his teacher and two other classmates. He can feel the adrenaline and anxiety already beginning to bubble in his chest, already feeling himself slowly getting out of breath as sweat begins to form on his forehead and goosebumps start to erupt on his skin, feeling Hyeonju's hot breath wafting over his neck.

Though Yohan slightly slows down his pace upon feeling Hyeonju attempt to pry himself away from his touch, making Ms. Park and the two girls panic at the sight as they worry that she might fall to the floor. But the male only tightens his grip on the girl's legs, ensuring that she won't fall and possibly injure herself even more before continuing on with his quick pace. He can hear both Onjo and Isak telling each other to hold onto Hyeonju in case she slips from his grasp. They didn't even notice that the bloodied girl was beginning to twitch as she deeply inhaled the mouthwatering scent of the blood flowing through the boy's body. As she was about to take a bite of his neck, his deep baritone suddenly echoed through her ears.

"It's alright, Hyeonju-ah. We're almost there. I promise that I'll treat you to that new cafe that you've been wanting to go to after you recover." Yohan reassures the girl on his back, sighing in relief once he felt her arms wrapped around his neck and slumping onto his back.

After a while, they have finally reached the infirmary as Ms. Park hurries Yohan to lay Hyeonju onto the bed while the school nurse immediately stops what was previously doing to help them out. The teenager carefully lays the bloodied girl down as both Isak and Onjo help her get onto the bed so that the nurse can quickly check on her condition. They watch as the school nurse carefully checks the student's temperature, only to find out that it was too low for an average human to have. Yohan can catch a glimpse of the thermometer and sees that it was only 29°C.

"Hold this down so that she doesn't kick it off." The nurse suggested towards the students, who quickly complied. But as soon as they do so, Hyeonju begins thrashing around the bed as snarls escape her bloody lips.

"Please call an ambulance. I'll try to sedate her so that I can clean her wounds." The nurse looks at Ms. Park, who hurriedly fishes out her phone while the three students try to hold down Hyeonju to prevent her from violently moving around the bed. The teacher whispers reassurances towards her student, in an attempt to calm her down while she busies herself with calling the police and an ambulance.

"I'm too hot. It feels so hot." Hyeonju growls, trying to kick off the blanket that was being forced to cover her to heat up her body as her temperature is slowly dropping.