ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"Let's call the cops again."

Lee Nayeon announces once more, trying to convince her classmates that they should try to keep calling so that they can somehow convince the police to come and rescue them. But no matter how many times they tried to tell her that already tried and should just wait for them, it didn't somehow satisfy the girl in pink who was trembling in fear. As much as they would love to pester the police with calls, they know they have to save the battery of the phone so that they can use it later on.

The girl in pink then trails her eyes towards the quiet class president, who was sitting in her seat and mindlessly staring out the window as no doubt trying to process everything that's been going on. And somehow the sight of Namra looking so peaceful and calm in the moment of disaster made Nayeon's blood boil in annoyance before she decided to approach her desk to snap at her. "Yah, do something." She rudely demanded, which soon made the tension in the room bleak as everyone in the room was already anticipating that Nayeon would soon start a fight among them. "Tell Ms. Park to come here." She added with a deep sigh as she locked eyes with Namra, who only looked at her with a stoic expression.

Yohan stood up from his seat near the windows as he walked towards the two girls who looked like they were about to engage in an argument that could potentially alert the zombies back to the room due to their noise. "What can she do? There's a fucking zombie apocalypse happening outside." He spats back, wanting Nayeon to stop running her mouth all the time if she doesn't have anything good to say to the others. She then turns towards him with a glare in her eyes but the teenager only glares back.

"She should be doing something. What has she even done as our class president?" Nayeon gestures her head towards the honor student of their class. Minji tried to quietly tell her off and cease her argumentative behavior as this wasn't really the best time to be pointing fingers and starting fights in the group.

The room soon grew quiet as Namra stood up from her seat and idled in front of Nayeon, who also remained silent as she's slightly intimidated by the stoic glint in her eyes. "Should I go out? Go out to the teacher's office? Would that do?" Namra calmly retorts at the girl in pink.

"Why are you asking me?"

"You said that I should do something. Isn't that what you wanted?" Namra added once more, raising an eyebrow at the girl in front of her.

Before the fight could escalate quickly, Yohan instantly stood in between them to prevent them from arguing even further as he gestures at both of them to go back to their seats so that they can discuss amongst themselves on what they should do in this situation. But Nayeon only scoffs at him in annoyance before pushing him back by the shoulder to gain his attention as she once again starts to run her mouth, making the cold teenager her next victim to degrade at the moment.