ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Nighttime has soon fallen and yet the catastrophe outside only seemed to be growing much more worse than before as the remaining students of class 2-5 locked themselves inside of the broadcasting room while waiting for someone to rescue them out of this madness. Fatigue, guilt, hunger and obvious fear were still evident on their features as they now think to themselves on what they have to do next in order to guarantee their safety in the midst of this raging disaster happening outside the doors of their safe haven. Most importantly, they still have to worry about Yohan, who had gotten infected because of Nayeon, and decide whether they should kick him out already for their safety. But Cheongsan insisted on their plans as he had noticed that he didn't act like the rest of the infected people they have encountered so far, claiming that he might've turned out different than the rest.

In the meantime, the students decided that they should at least tie Yohan up in case their suspicions were wrong. They positioned and tied him up onto a chair before placing him inside of the recording booth once again, keeping him there for the meantime while he's still unconscious and the rest of them figuring out what to do from now on as they no longer have someone they'd look up to for advice and comfort.

"I didn't hear anything." Cheongsan suddenly announces, staring mindlessly at the table as he slumps back onto his seat. His sudden statement made everyone snap themselves out of their deep spiral of thoughts before turning their attention towards their classmate, raising their eyebrows at him in question by what he meant by his choice of words as they waited for him to explain his words.

"When Ms. Park went out after Nayeon. I didn't hear anything after that."

Daesu, upon hearing his classmate's suspicions, instantly perks up as hope begins to fill his chest at the assumption that their teacher might still be alive despite running after Nayeon outside the safety of the broadcasting room. "Maybe they didn't die then. If they got bitten by zombies then they would've surely screamed. Maybe they got away." But despite him trying to lighten up the mood after such a drastic turn of events, he notices that his classmates just merely stayed quiet and refused to make eye contact with him as they think to themselves that his words are most unlikely to be true. Slumping his shoulders in defeat as hopelessness once again began to flood, the tall teenager could only pout in disappointment at the lack of response from his classmates.

"Why is it that it seems like I'm always talking to myself? No one ever replies to me." Daesu grumbly mumbles to himself, leaning back onto the comforts of his chair.

"Maybe you're right." Onjo answers, trying to make sense of what her classmate had theorized about the incident. But Daesu only shrugs off her attempt of trying to console him after hearing his grumbles regarding the situation. Though the girl merely dismisses his actions before turning towards their other classmates to reaffirm her opinions further so that they can all plot out their theories so far, starting from whether their peers who exited the rooms are still alive or not, on how they'll get themselves out of this room to find another safe place where they can properly look for help and of course, how they'll deal with their now infected but also not infected classmate? still unconscious in the recording room next to them.

"Me too. Honestly, I was scared because I don't know how I'd feel if I heard them screaming as those zombies bite them. But thankfully, I didn't hear anything." Hyoryung admitted towards her classmates as she merely twiddles with her thumb in an attempt to ground herself amidst the clearly tense situation around her. And soon enough, most of the group came to an agreement on how they didn't hear anything from when Nayeon and Ms. Park exited the room and how they suspected that they might still be alive. But all of them knew, it was just a small percentage of possibility but that tiny sliver of hope is what will help them to keep moving forwards in order to survive this sudden tragedy that has befallen onto their school.