ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

"You promised me that you'll apologize! What did you do now?!"

Ms. Park sternly raises her voice at her student, resting her hands on her hips as she looks at her in question and waiting for her to respond and explain herself for what she had done. But Nayeon merely stayed quiet, acting unbothered as if she hadn't done anything wrong and began acting like she's the innocent one and victim in this situation.

Meanwhile, Yohan sat away from her to prevent them from fighting if they ever start arguing again and was surrounded by his classmates as they tried to calm him down. He folds his arms across his chest as he impatiently waits for her to explain herself. He bites down onto his bottom lip upon feeling a sudden surge of pain beginning to throb from the wound on the back of his hand as his head begins to get fuzzy. But the teenager immediately dismissed his sudden condition and tried his best to focus on the situation before him as he leaned back onto the chair he was sitting in.

"I did nothing wrong though." Nayeon merely stated with an innocent tone, making Yohan shake his head in frustration as he only let out a loud scoff.

"What do you mean nothing wrong? Yohan wouldn't be like this if you didn't say or do anything that would piss him off." Jimin refuted her classmate's claims.

"We almost died earlier because of him when he let Mr. Kang inside our classroom. I think he should leave." Nayeon tried to reason once more, which made everyone in the room widen their eyes in shock at her audacity to be pointing fingers right now even if it wasn't the teenager's fault in the first place. She is being incredibly unfair and causing friction in their group that might cause their downfall later on if she continues to act like this.

"He didn't even let him in. I was the one guarding the door, not him. Why do you keep picking on him?" Gyeongsu announces in frustration.

"That's enough. Everyone be quiet." Ms. Park instantly diffused their arguments as she stared in disappointment at the student in front of her.

"We'd be quiet if she was gone." Jimin mutters in annoyance underneath her breath, rolling her eyes at the girl in pink.

"If I was right then would you guys admit that I saved you? Would you guys even apologize to me?" Nayeon proudly announces, glaring at her classmates who kept ganging up on her just to defend Yohan.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Cheongsan approaches her with an angry look plastered on his face.

The students and teacher of class 2-5 watches Nayeon with a glare clouding their face, not having the slightest clue on what her problem is when it comes to Yohan. The girl in pink merely lets out a scoff of amusement as a small smirk decorates her lips before looking towards the cold teenager, who was clutching his head in pain and gritting his lips to conceal what he was feeling. But as soon as her eyes caught sight of a trail of blood beginning to drip down the teenager's nose, she instantly figured that her plan had successfully worked. She pointed towards his direction, wanting everyone to see that she was right with her claim all along.