ɴɪɴᴇ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

As soon as the students of class 2-5 have locked themselves inside the science lab and reassured that they're now safe here, they all try to calm themselves down after all the running and pushing they have to do in order to fend off the zombies. Some of them decided to take a rest and compose themselves while the others decided to hold up the chairs that they have perched by the broken windows to prevent the zombies from getting in any further.

"Give me the phone. I'll try calling the police again." Lee Nayeon runs towards Nam Onjo, grabbing a hold of her shoulders as she demands her to give her the phone to try and call for emergency again. But unfortunately Onjo had dropped the communication device on the way and lost it, making the girl in pink scream at her in anger for being clumsy and losing the phone that was their last hope of getting help. The loud volume of her voice made the zombies outside the classroom furious as they snarled at the students, attempting to push aside the chairs by the windows but the teenagers eventually stacked more chairs up to block the doors and windows.

Gyeongsu tried to tell the girl to shut her mouth as they don't want the zombies to become more aggressive, but of course Nayeon didn't wanna back down from her bitching and began insulting him as well. But before both teenagers could engage in another argument, they were immediately stopped by Suhyeok pulling them apart before ordering them to gather more chairs to stack them by the doors to barricade it. And soon enough both teenagers dispersed from their argument to help out their classmates.

Letting out a deep sigh to compose herself, Onjo sluggishly grabs a chair from underneath the desk as she walks towards her friends to help them barricade the doors. She soon stops in her tracks as she studies the room in search of the familiar figure of the cold teenager that she adores, but dreadful shivers run down her spine upon realizing that Yohan was nowhere to be seen inside the classroom. "Yah, where's Yohan?" Her question instantly caught the attention of the teenagers inside the science lab, doing the same as studying around them and not seeing the familiar face of Yohan as they stopped with what they're doing. The girl wearing a cream jacket then turns her head towards her childhood best friend, who was trying his best to hold up the barricades on the windows.

"You were with him. Where is he?" Onjo asks with a shaky tone, already expecting the worst news to hear on what might have happened to Yohan. Her heart then drops upon seeing Cheongsan merely shrug his shoulders in response as he too does not know if the cold teenager managed to escape the zombies when he was trying to distract them away from the rest of them.

As much as they wanted to find him and ensure that he's safe, they can't risk it considering the countless zombies flooding the doors and windows. All they can do now is to believe that he'll be alright wherever he is right now and trust that he'll survive and come back to them safe and sound.