ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

warning : mentions of offing one's self

»»——⍟——««

"What is it now?"

Im Yohan sighs in exhaustion as he notices how his classmates and teacher were cowering away in fear and staring at him in fright. He really couldn't handle dealing with another one of those zombies as he can feel that his body is ready to drop soon due to fatigue and his mind ready to shut down.

"Yohan, your nose is bleeding." Cheongsan tells him, pointing at the blood continuing to trail down his classmate's nose.

The cold teenager widens his eyes upon hearing this as he gently raises his hand up to his face and instantly feels a thick liquid dripping down his nose. Taking a look at his hands, it was indeed blood. He then realizes the immediate reactions of his fellow classmates and teacher that they were all giving him and the reason why they were cowering away in the corner of the room. As much as he admits that the sight and the atmosphere in the room breaks his heart, he still remains nonchalant as ever and only scratches the back of his neck.

"Yah! You were bit, weren't you?" Nayeon shakily questions, making Yohan turn his head towards her as he watches how she steps back in fright at his cold gaze.

"He wasn't! He hit his face in the windows earlier when he was trying to push away the zombie!" Suhyeok immediately butts in to defend his classmate, glaring at Nayeon for her delusional claims. Both Cheongsan and Gyeongsu also agreed as they have witnessed what happened earlier.

But it wasn't enough to convince the girl in pink and continues to accuse him of getting bit. "You said it yourself earlier. That when you get bit, you get a nosebleed and your eyes turn bloodshot. Isak also got a nosebleed when she turned. Onjo, you believe me, right? That's how she turned!" Nayeon turns towards the mentioned teenager, who could only avert her gaze as she doesn;t know what to do nor how to respond to the situation.

"What do you want me to do then?" Everyone freezes in their spot upon hearing the calm yet somewhat threatening tone of Yohan's voice. They turn their attention towards him, only to see him calmly standing by the windows with his back resting on the wall beside it. His cold empty eyes staring at them, patiently waiting for their response to his question. It was quite unbelievable to see how he managed to stay calm in this situation where he's suddenly being accused of getting bit and possibly becoming a threat to the group once he turns. But Yohan was tired of it and doesn't want to exert more of his energy in such nonsense arguments.

"Do you want me to jump out of the window?"

"Or maybe leave the room so you'd stop bitching?"