ᴛᴇɴ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Both Cheongsan and Yohan soon climbed down the hose and managed to reach the broadcasting room with the help of their classmates and teacher pulling them inside of the room. Everyone lets out sighs of relief, thankful that their classmates are alright and not bitten. Noticing that the cold teenager was slightly shaky on his feet, Namra was about to approach him and grab a hold of his hand to help him steady himself while he entered the room through the windows. But Onjo quickly beated her to it as the girl in a cream jacket laces her hand with Yohan's and helps him on his steps, making the class president pause in her spot as she merely just watches them.

"Are you okay?" Onjo worriedly asks Yohan as she gently cradles his hand into hers and checks to see if he was sporting any injuries, but she soon sighs in relief once he reassures her that he was alright. The cold teenager gives her a timid smile before ruffling her hair to ease her nerves, which worked as Onjo also flashes him a shy smile.

"Close the fucking windows, would you?!" Nayeon's shrill scream soon echoed through the broadcasting room, gesturing her finger towards the windows where Yohan and Chengsan just entered through.

"Cheongsan and Yohan were still getting in. Do you want to leave them outside?" Gyeongsu then shouted at her in return, started to get annoyed at the fact that she keeps opening her mouth just to whine and make everyone feel miserable at times like this. He finds it quite unfair that the girl in pink seems to be only thinking about her own safety rather than the rest of the group.

"Is it wrong to close it? If it weren't for Yohan screaming earlier then Mr. Kang wouldn't barge inside our classroom. Maybe he needs to leave." Nayeon pointed a finger towards Yohan's direction, recalling the events of their arguments earlier in the classroom and how it must've caught the attention of the teacher who got bitten.

Yohan then turns to glare at her for accusing him that he was at fault for what happened earlier. The fatigue and anxiety in his body are suddenly being replaced by annoyance and anger. He walks towards the girl in pink before pushing her back by her shoulder so that she would deviate her attention from Gyeongsu and towards him. He was alright with getting picked on as he was already used to it, but blaming him for something that wasn't his fault is a big no in his book. Add that to how she's constantly insulting and bullying everyone in the group ever since this damn apocalypse happened a few hours ago.

"Yah, what have I ever done to you? Why are you always blaming me for everything?" Yohan angrily spat at the girl trembling in front of him, harshly pushing her shoulder back and soon made her stumble as she fell back onto the chair. He ignores his classmates trying to pull him away from the girl as they whisper to him that now is not the best time to argue and fight after what they've just been through. All of them were incredibly tired and just wanted some peace so that they could rest.