ᴛᴡᴏ

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

As soon as Onjo enters their classroom, she instantly angrily marches towards her childhood best friend before throwing his backpack at him. Meanwhile, Cheongsan only chuckles at the annoyed look on her face before settling his bag onto his seat and carries on with his conversation with his friends. He knows for sure that she must still be angry at him for losing their bet earlier this morning before going to school.

Nam Onjo makes her way towards her seat beside her best friend, Yoon Isak, as she could only blankly stare at her desk, feeling sudden tides of emotions taking over. Feeling the sudden change of her best friend's mood, Isak turns towards Onjo with a confused look plastered on her face. Her attention drifted away from her phone and focused more on the distraught girl beside her.

"What do I do?" Onjo mumbles to herself, recalling the events that happened earlier when she encountered Yohan. She can feel her heart still rapidly beating on her chest as the reddening hues of embarrassment still lingers on her cheeks. She doesn't know if she should be happy or embarrassed at the situation that just happened, feeling herself start to panic on what she'd do once lunch time arrives. Isak, being the good friend that she is, tries to ask Onjo what was wrong and why she's acting this way so early in the morning so that she can help in any way she can. But alas the girl in the cream colored jacket only continues to overthink the situation she's dealing with before reassuring her friend that she'll tell her all about it during lunch.

There was no denying that Nam Onjo had taken a liking to the class' ice king ever since she first laid her eyes on him. Just like everyone else, she was first taken back by his sharp god-like features and was instantly attracted to him. But after being in the same class as him for a while now, she has slowly learned that there's so much more to the teenager than just a pretty face and heart melting voice. She discovered how much he loves making art in his free time and is not afraid to voice out his opinions when in class, often butting heads with Lee Nayeon whenever he tries to defend her victim for the day. The cold teenager also loves animals as she had always seen him volunteering in helping take care of some pets in various animal shelters around their town. And that's when she realized that despite the cold glint clouding his eyes, Yohan isn't really that bad and somewhat possesses a pure heart, who just doesn't have a clue on how to express his emotions to other people.

The classroom doors soon opened, revealing the rugged beauty that belonged to Im Yohan who was sporting a split swollen lips from the fight earlier. The cold teenager immediately walks straight to his desk, which was placed behind Yoon Isak, and hangs his backpack onto the side of his table. He didn't notice that Onjo's eyes were focused on him for a split moment before shaking her head and composing herself on her seat. Her best friend followed her gaze behind her and was still confused on what was going on with her all of a sudden, trailing her gaze towards her and back to the teenager sitting behind her.