Meeting The Cave's Owner

Third person's pov

Eda unconsciously took a step back upon hearing the voice of the creature. It was her first time to felt nervous. Her instinct were telling her that the person is dangerous.

"Cat got your tongue, little one?" The person said with a baritone voice. In just a snap, the man appeared in front of her.

Nahigit ni Eda ang kanyang hininga.

Hindi mapigilan tumingala at matitigan ni Eda ang kabuuan ng estranghero nang makaharap niya ito. Matangkad ito at maputi ang balat. His physique is a bit masculine and his face is.. ethereal. She had never seen a man that is so beautiful in a manly way. His golden eyes are so captivating.

"I asked you, why did you enter my domain?"

Napakagat ng labi si Eda. This person is emitting such intense authority and she can literally feel like there's a ton on her shoulders that constantly pushing her down to kneel. But she won't give in. She will remain on her ground even though the person is scaring her.

"I.. I'm looking for a flower stone.." She admitted in a small voice. What's the point of hiding anyway? She has been caught already.

The man raised his eyebrow while looking at the little girl. Quite amused.

"You're planning to steal in my territory, kid?"

The intensity of his aura worsen causing her hands to tremble. Eda balled her fists to prevent the trembling. She had no idea how the man could emit such intense aura that can actually make her feel like she's an insect that can be killed in instant.

"No. I want to make a bargain." Eda wanted to applaud herself for not stuttering despite the situation she's in. It was her first plan to steal the flower stone. But now that she has been caught by someone she think that is more powerful than her, then might as well do a bargain.

The man looked at her with no emotion evident on his face. She saw the man slightly smirked. Eda couldn't understand why his smirk could looked so fvcking good yet evil.

"How amusing. It's been thousands of years, yet this is my first time to be amused by your lowly kind."

Eda couldnt help but to think why the man sounded like he's not one of them? Perhaps.. Isn't he a..

"Little being. Let me properly introduce myself to enlighten you. I am Keros, the God of the underworld." He said in a full authority.

Pinigilan ni Eda ang mapanganga sa narinig. A.. A God?! A God is in front of me?! Is this for real? Aniya sa isip.

"F-for real?" Wala sa sarili at manghang aniya.

Kumunot ang noo ni Keros sa nasaksihan na reaksyon ng batang nilalang. Hindi ito ang inaasahan niya. Dapat itong lumuhod at magmakaawa para sa buhay nito dahil sa mundo ng Duastra , kinatatakutan ang mga Diyos dahil kilala sila sa pagiging sakim.

Ngunit ang bata na nasa harap niya ay parang puno ng pagkamangha nang malaman na isa siyang Diyos. Kakaiba sa lahat ng mga tao na nakasalmuha niya.

"Oh my gosh. It's my first time to meet a God in my entire existence! Fvck! This is so cool!"

Keros was annoyed by the human kid's reaction. She was supposed to be scared, not the other way around. How dare this mere being made him felt inferior?!

Keros expression turned into grim.

"And this will also be your last time to see a God." He said in a serious tone.

Eda's excitement vanished upon remembering that her little life is in danger. Oh, sh*t. She hates herself now for being complacent. It was her first time going outside the forest she's living in, that's why she felt that she's powerful enough to deal with everything outside. But upon meeting this God in front of her. She realized that it was a mistake on her side. Now, she needs to think of a plan to survive. Or else she will die a second time.

Keros saw how the little girl's expression turned nervous.

He smirked. Ah, humans. So weak and useless.

Keros decided to not prolong the death of this little human. No matter how much she amuses him, still it doesn't change the fact the he is disgusted to their lowly kind.

"I congratulate you for going this far, however. This will be the end for you, merely being." Keros said before he lets out the presence of the God. The presence of a God is enough to take down a king of humans in just a few seconds. Surely, this little girl's life will end in no time.

Eda felt it. A heavy presence that is slamming her in every part of her body. Napaluhod siya nang maramdaman ang paninikip ng dibdib. She then felt liquids flowing out her nose.

What is this feeling? Napatingala siya sa Diyos na nasa harap niya. Nakatingin ito sa kanya na parang nasisiyahan sa kanyang sinasapit.

Is this.. The presence of the God?

Eda remembered the books that she have read about the Gods of Duastra. Every God has this godly presence that no ordinary human being can withstand. Even a powerful king can be killed once a God let them feel their presence.

Sumuka ng dugo si Eda. Muli siyang tumingala at tiningnan ang masama ang nilalang na nasa harap niya.

Fvcking God. I won't gonna die the second time. I wouldn't let my mother to be alone.

Unti-unti ay tinukod niya ang isang tuhod sa lapag, hinihingal siya ngunit pinipilit niya pa rin ang sarili na tumayo. Napansin niya ang bahagyang pagkagulat sa mga mata ng diyos na nasa harap niya.

Eda have decided. Death will not be on her doorstep again. She will be the one to decide on when is she going to die.

Nagawang tumayo ni Eda at nanghihina siyang lumapit kay Keros, ngunit agad din bumigay ang katawan niya at bumagsak siya.

Meanwhile, Keros couldn't believe his eyes seeing that this little girl had some strength to stand up and walk after he made her felt his presence. Is she perhaps more powerful than kings?

Well, it doesn't matter for him. He hates human kind to the roots anyway.

Napangisi si Keros nang bumagsak ang katawan ng batang babae. He heard her heart stopped beating.

Keros summoned a black fire ball to clean up the body of the dead girl but he was shocked when a barrier made of fire, water, earth and air element appeared in front of the girl, shielding the little girl's body against the back fire ball.

Slowly, Keros heard the heartbeat of the girl going back. The little girl slowly lift her body to stand yet her head is still facing downwards.

Umangat ang ulo ng batang babae at direkta siyang tiningnan sa mga mata. He noticed the girl's eyes illuminated. Her deep blue eyes was glowing beautifully.

"Ah. So, that's the Godly presence. Not bad." wika ng batang babae at nakangising pinunasan ang dugo sa mukha nito.

Nagsalubong ang mga kilay ni Keros. There is no way this girl can survive the godly presence. Only humans above the arcane stage could survive that godly presence. However, he is quite sure that there is no human living in Amera kingdom who had reached Heavenus stage. A stage above the arcane stage.

_____