She's Back

Third person's point of view

Prince Onyx (Prince of Athopia) was having his leisure time wandering around when he heard noises at the back of the academy.

His eyes widened upon witnessing the terrifying scene. There was a phoenix and he recognized that the other one whose defending himself from the attacks was Lord Samir of the witch tribe. There was also a man who was standing surrounded by a.. black fire?!

He then noticed that there was a lady lying on the ground and Onyx immediately realized the young lady.

It was Azeya!

What the hell is happening here? Whatever is happening, Onyx only knew one thing. These guys are dangerous. And he needs to take Azeya away from them to save her.

Onyx immediately used his power of cloaking. He completely erased his presence, mana, aura and energy. He is often regarded as the invisible prince because of his power. Onyx hated his power because he was often teased that his power is for cowards. But one day, he learned how to use it on his own advantage.

He went near Azeya and sighed in relief after knowing that she's alive and breathing. He carried her in his arms and hid her in his invisibility cloaking. He immediately fled out of the scene before the dangerous men noticed that she's missing.

**

"What the fvck, man. why did you brought a woman in our dorm?!" Inis na sabi ni Prince Dietrich Eximo nang makitang may babae na nakahiga sa kama ni Onyx habang si Onyx naman ay nakahiga sa kama niya na parang hinang-hina at ubos ang lakas.

"Shut up, Eximo. What if someone hears you? We'll be dead." Inis na sagot ni Onyx habang hinihingal.

"Exactly. You know we're not allowed to bring women--w-wait.. She looks familiar." Napaisip si Eximo kung saan niya nakita ang babae. Nanlaki ang mga mata niya nang maalala ito.

"Isn't that Azeya?!" Gulat na tanong ni Eximo.

Mabilis na sumama ang tingin ni Eximo sa kanya. In just a snap, Eximo created a whip made out of water and slowly walked towards him.

"Tell me what you did to her." Madilim ang ekspresyon na saad ni Eximo.

"What the, I didn't do anything! I just found her somewhere unconscious that's why I brought her here! Stop coming, d*mn it!" Kinakabahang saad ni Onyx.

"Then why are you like that? Are you dying?" Walang ganang tanong ni Eximo.

"I don't know. I felt like I lost all my energy when I carried her." Pagod na pagod na sabi ng lalaki.

Eximo made his whip disappeared and walked towards Azeya and checked her appearance to make sure.

"Is she that heavy? Or you're just weak?" Pang-aasar ni Eximo.

"Shut up, man. Anyway, she's from my kingdom so I have a responsibility over her. But you, you're from Amera. So how did you know her?" He asked suspiciously.

"I met her in my first day. I was intrigued by her." Eximo said while staring at Azeya's face. It's too fascinating for Eximo that this girl looked so much like him.

"Well, she's the reason why I was so shocked the first time I met you. You two look alike." Natatawang saad ni Onyx.

"Why didn't you bring her in the infirmary, you idiot?" Inis na sabi ni Eximo nang mapansin niya na namumutla ang babae.

"What else? I'm hiding her here. It seems like she's in danger." Onyx said in a serious tone.

Kinwento niya kay Eximo kung saan at paano niya nadatnan si Azeya sa likod ng akademya. Pareho tuloy silang napaisip kung ano nga ba ang nangyari at kung sino ang dalawang nilalang na kalaban ni Samirno.