Eda And The Real Princess

Third person's point of view

"You're special, kid. I was lucky to adopt a genius."

"Hmmm, what should I name this kid?"

"Diana.. Diana is my name."

"Ahhhh!! Help, someone!"

"Spare me...please."

"You're a monster!"

"Congratulations, Diana. another successful mission."

"Kill the senator and I'll give you a rest after you finish this mission."

"You were the best assassin we could ever have, Diana. Thank you for your service. 'Till we meet again in hell."

"I'll entrust you the life of the princess, make sure she will live far away from the capital."

"Eda! Please get down here! You're giving me heart attack!"

"You're special, Eda. I can feel it. But people will take advantage of you if they learned how special you are. So please, can you just stay normal?"

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. Just be a good pet, alright?"

"I want you to acquire and give me the flower stone located in Keros Cave."

"Little being. Let me properly introduce myself to enlighten you. I am Keros, the God of the underworld."

"T-Tairus.. You swore your loyalty to me. Now, obey my command."

Different images came rushing through Eda's head. A woman who was always covered in blood, a little girl with an evil smile, a white tiger, a God with an intimidating presence.. And her mother..

And all of a sudden, everything vanished. The images. The voices in her head. She found herself in a dark place with her feet standing on a calm water.

"Diana... Wake up." She heard a woman's voice. It's the same as her voice. But Eda knows that it's not herself who's speaking.

Who are you?

"Open your eyes, please... You have to save my brother!" Said by the woman.

Hindi alam ni Eda kung paano nangyari pero kasabay nito ay parang may tumulak sa kanya dahilan para mabilis niyang madilat ang kanyang mga mata.

Unang pumukaw ng atensyon ay ang lalaking sinasakal ni Keros. Nakita niya ang pagdaloy ng itim na apoy sa braso ni Keros. Alam ni Eda na kapag dumikit ang apoy na iyon sa lalaking sinasakal nito ay magiging abo ito nang wala sa oras.

Ramdam ni Eda ang panghihina ng buong katawan niya maging ang sakit ng ulo niya na parang pinupukpok nang paulit-uli ngunit tinulak niya ang kanyang sarili upang pigilan ang masamang mangyayari.

"What the hell, the flames nearly touch you! Do you want to die?!" sigaw sa kanya ni Keros nang sinubukang niyang pigilan ito.

"You have to kill me before you lay a hand to my brother, Keros." She smirked.

"Do you remember everything?" Kunot-noong tanong nito.

"Yeah. I remembered a certain god who keeps following me like a dog." Pang-aasar niya.

Eda remembered everything. How Keros protected her for the past few years when she couldn't remember anything. Eda knows that Keros need something from her that's why he's been doing everything to keep her safe. And that's a weakness she could use against him.