White cat and lonely bard

Rex sighed as he arrived in his safe space, an empty studio that was no longer used by the school, a place where only a few knows it that weren't students 

taking out his lyre, he signed as he let the window open to let the breeze in. He just wanted to be alone. Not with people. the only ones he knew he would be at ease with are great-grandpa Otto, mister Zhongli whenever he visits the city from Shenzhou, Professor Welt, and Class rep. 

At least, he was alone now and free. He was starting to think that the class rep cares for him as a friend more than her obligations as a class representative. Auntie Theresa would be better off without him just like miss Himeko. After all, he can just go to Great-Grandpa Otto for training o be a Schicksal knight or warrior just like Sir Siegfried.

Speaking of Mr. Zhongli, he did teach him how to use a polearm and it was quite unique.

---Flashback---

Rex with his hair tied into a ponytail, dressed in green training clothes moved. He was using a simple spear. 

A thrust

A swipe

Uppercut-like stab

downward thrust or just throwing it to the ground

Kicking it forwards then chasing after it with the last thrust

"Do we really have to kick it?"

"Yes." 

"Okay then," 

---Flashback end---

Right now, he was just using his academy basic weapons training as they don't have polearm practice weapons and he was just barely getting through with the weapon he was most used with. 

A greatsword. But it was just too different. Miss Himeko taught him how she fought with one but it was not compatible with him.

Miss Himeko was like a raging inferno while he was just a simple gust of wind. He needed to find a way to get stronger but no one will teach him how to except for mister Zhongli, but he was too busy.

Letting his lyre glow, he waited for it to turn to an acoustic guitar and sighed as he began to strum it. 

"There you are!" The door slammed open and he paused from his playing. 

Standing on the door was his new classmate, the Kaslaana. Kiana if he remembered correctly. Her blue eyes stared at his dark orbs. 

"Yes?" Rex asked as he stopped, a look of annoyance on his face. He just wanted to be alone but no. Someone had to come here. 

"Come on, coward!" Kiana said as she glared at him. 

"Don't wanna! Go away! Shoo!" He said, shooing her away like a stray cat. He just wanted to play his guitar, maybe jump off a cliff or two if he survived the first one. 

"Nope! Auntie Himeko and the BDSM brat (Theresa) were looking for her." She said defiantly as the young man scoffed. 

"I'll be fine! Go!" he said as he pressed the strings on his guitar. "How did you even find me?" 

"Because I will be the Bestest Valkyrie there is!" She said, puffing her chest out. 

"That's not a word..." Rex looked at her. 'is she...'

"Yes, it is! Just like how France is the capital of New York!" She announced proudly. 

"Oh, god! An idiot out of all people?" He said under his breath