Truth

Reve Cruz smiled as he walked towards the Immortal Blades Headquarter's kitchen carrying a rice cooker with a day-old rice ad a paper bag.

It was a special day. It was a day that marked the first time he and his best friend met in the orphanage. He had asked the others to distract her and have her away for a while.

"Carrots, Onions, Green onions, Green peas, Rice, Soy Sauce, Salt and pepper, spice." He counted as he set them up. He was going to make their favorite food. Well, she might like Haggis and Rita's food more than his but he was sure she would love them... right?

"Knowing my luck, she will just be busy and not eat this." He said with a sigh before slapping his cheeks. "No time for depressive thoughts."

Humming as he used his knife skillfully, the young man prepared the ingredients along with the eggs.

He was making egg-fried rice. It was the first meal she made for her back then.

"Hm... Maybe..." he looked around. He can make some desserts.

---
It was an hour later and he finally finished cooking his egg-fried rice. He has a wok full of it and he knew Bianca will finish it all.

"If she even... Hmm?" Taking his phone out, he saw a message. One that said Rita and the others dragged her to a bar for her birthday. "Figures."

Sighing, the young man was disappointed. he took the hot rice and put them in a container before letting it rest. He might as well save it for later since they would take hours to get back.

"Man... my life sucks."

Meanwhile a certain blindfold-wearing, a nail-armored young man sneezed while walking causing him to slip and fall.

Reve just hummed as he cleaned. washing the dishes and making everything ready, he decided that he might as well have his alone time.

Yes. Alone time. He smirked as he walked away.

*Sometime later*

Reve hummed as he opened his book and read in the park under a tree and by the lake. It was a nice day. A bit disappointing but it was fine.

"I wonder what are they doing?"

--- With the immortal blades ---

The girls were partying wildly.

"I think we're forgetting something." Immortal blades member 1 said.

"Really? if you forgot, then it mustn't be important."

"I guess so."

Sadly, they forgot something important as they partied.

----

Having bored of his book, Reve sighed. he had brought his fake I.D. with him. maybe he can hit up a bar.
He was only 14 years old but he looked like around 18 or so...

Must be the stress. He entered a small bar and smiled at the bartender.  beautiful woman with gray hair and red eyes.

"Hey...Can I get a..."

--- 146X ---

A young boy with black hair tied to a ponytail grinned wildly as he held a longsword.

For a split second, his sword turned red as he cut down a honkai beat with ease.

"Off to the next one." He said with a smile as a flame-like tattoo was visible on his right cheek. He was dressed in simple clothes, similar to a squire but he was more rugged and worn like he was a soldier.