Rex

Rex groaned as he felt things better around him. Sure. he was blind but he can still see.

Similar to bata and by using all his senses that were weakened after his gnosis disappeared and when his vision got broken. It was still above those of a regular human, allowing him to 'see' in a way.

Sadly, he can't play video games as much and is as good as he used to.

Right now, he was on his hospital bed while playing his guitar. He can no longer the gnosis, as mister master Zhongli called it, in him. But he can still feel the wind and use it to a smaller degree, while his mastery of geo had vanished. 

So, right now, he was gently plucking the strings of his lyre. while looking at the skyward atlas. He might be blind but the book was special and he can read it just like normal. Strangely enough, Venti has been missing and he did not hear anything about master Zhongli. 

Suddenly, Rex sneezed as he looked around. 

"Someone must be talking about me... I want Mapo tofu." 

---

"Barbatos." Zhongli greeted as he sat on a boulder overlooking Liyue. A small wind sprite landed beside him and turned to Venti, his current vessel. 

"Morax," Venti said with a smile while holding a bottle of Dandelion wine. "I have something to tell you."

"Oh?" Using the power of Geo, Zhongli created a table and a pair of seats for both of them. 

"Rex's Geo vision got destroyed," Venti said as he poured the geo archon a glass. 

Zhongli merely let his brow rise as he looked at his friend. 

"And My vision went back to me." Now that surprised the Geo Archon. 

"I see. It seems like I have some idea about this. Maybe Your Gnosis has overloaded his body with elemental energy and his Geo Vision took the brunt of it and it got destroyed as a result." 

"Probably," Venti Shrugged as he took a sip of his wine. "But he can't use it anymore. The Geo element I mean." 

"Pardon me?" Zhongli looked at the windborne bard who sighed. 

"I was there. I saw the Geo symbol and it looked like a masterless vision. But he can still use the subspace inside it." Venti said as the lord of rock thought deeply about it. His young student was highly skilled in controlling the element of Geo. "And he lost his eyes when Dvalin attacked him. Rather... his eyes were destroyed by the combined toll of his recently awakened Gnosis and his Geo Vision." 

"That is troubling. I never had any problems with my Gnosis." Zhongli said as he thought about it. 

"Me too." 

"The loss of a vision can easily be negated by mastery of the Adeptus arts. And I can carve new eyes for him. Just like I once did." 

"You're going to do all that? For him? Don't get me wrong. I'm overjoyed that you will help him but why?" Venti asked as he looked at the lord of Geo. 

Closing his eyes, the lord of rock remembered his master, the one who taught him many things. 'Remember Morax. A master will do anything to help his student.' He can still remember what he looked like after all these years. It was just like yesterday when he was just a young Adeptus and was found and raised by him. His master's short black hair danced in the wind as he used his spear.  

"Because. He is my student." He said sincerely as the lord of rock remembered the first time he met the boy. He was kind and gentle yet cursed by the world just like Havria. He refused to let another tragedy happen once more. Especially to his student. "I can prepare several adepti sigils for him to use, It can hopefully compensate for his missing geo capabilities."