A day with Kiana

---

Otto searched within his divine key, Void Library for a suitable weapon for his great-grandson.

'You reached all this way and now you'll give it up.' A young boy said, his figure hidden by a shadow, only revealing his blonde hair.

"I know. But Rex... He already suffered enough." Otto said.

'Be prepared. I can sense it, he has the potential.' the boy said while Otto ignored him. 

"I need more data. I see. I can send Rita, Durandal, and Reve there." He said as he looked at the blackboard inside the void library detailing a lot of data about ways to prolong his great-grandson's life and he found it. 

"I will have to fuse him with the Honkai." He said as he saw the numerous emperor classes he can pick, to fuse with him. And he smirked as he saw it. The emperor-class Honkai beast, Flame emperor will be a good pick for him. "Don't worry, Rex. Great-Grandpa will help you." 

---

Rex sighed as he walked to the dorms. It has been a day and he was ordered to stay put in the dorms by himself by the overseer. Which means he can't go to his gigs, concerts, or even his business. 

Entering the dorms, he hummed as he removed his shoes. He can still see in a way but he was still blind. He has his dull vision on his belt.

 "Ah!" A shout from a familiar voice got his attention. "Why can't I beat you?!" 

Shrugging, Rex walked forwards towards the living room connected with the kitchen and 'saw' Kiana Kaslana sitting in front of the TV. She must be playing some sort of fighting game. 

'I hope we have tofu.' Rex thought as he opened the refrigerator and took out his water bottle and opened it. 

"You should try playing more patiently," Rex said as he sat on the couch while taking out his guitar.

"Huh?!" Kiana finally noticed him. He was dressed in a simple shirt and black pants with his guitar in his hands. It was a simple guitar with some carvings here and there of several symbols and he increased his finger armors. He now has three of them on his left hand in addition to the usual two on his right hand. His green pinwheel tattoo was proudly shown on his right cheek while his blindfold hid his dark eyes. "Since when did you get back?!" 

"Just now." He answered as he tuned his guitar. Plucking a string, a small smile appeared on his face as he heard the sound. "So, what are you playing?" He asked as he 'looked' at her. 

"Eh, Just a Homu fighter game," Kiana said with a groan as she looked a the screen. "Can't you see it?" 

"You do know that I am blind, right?" He asked her as he plucked a string before he struck more strings. 

"Oh, I forgot," Kiana said as she looked down only to look up as he started to play a song. 

"I guess, I can," he mumbled as he started to play with Kiana forgetting about her game. 

"Through the night, to the day

When everything is gone
Carry the soul away from the dry lands
In the sun we see, fighting over lines
All our dreams and wishes
We send home for safekeeping
Fighting for what's right

Calling to the night
To dream
Again in the light
Waiting for a storm to rise
Feel the isolation fleeting

Calling to the night
To be or not to be fighting here
Leaving without you
Leaving my soul behind
Calling to the night
Colors of Kodachrome fade with time

Calling to the night
For us, for every single life
All the ashes of men remain
As a perfect memory
Calling to the night" Finishing his song, Ren hummed as he rubbed his chin.