Chapter 1

3 years ago....

I throw myself on the couch. I'm so tired. So many things to do because of the Valentines event for the mall. I keep on coming in and out of our boss office for the different proposal he need to review for the said event.

I close my eyes. It's been a two years since I start working in Joongtrai Corporation. Mr. Magnus Lionel Joongtrai, my boss, hired me directly as his secretary. He is very strict and meticulous in every event. He's also perfectionist and a clean freak. That alone make me so tired first thing in the morning as I need to make sure that his office is clean. Every time that their is an event or party, I need to make sure that everything is will arrange and their should be no mistake.

Many people said that my boss is a snob. Despite of that, he still got a lot of admirer. They said it's one of the cool attitude and charm of a dominant alpha. Less they know, my boss is a playboy. He change partner every week. Everyone that will have relationship with him must first sign an agreement that the relationship will only last a week and after that they will separate their ways without any remorse or hate to each other. All the contact will also be cut and my boss will give his partner a compensation money. Then, if the lady will agree and signed the contract, then their so-called relationship will start.

Finding a new woman is one of my job. It doesn't matter if the lady is a beta of an omega. As long as they agree with the agreement with my boss, everything is okay.

Only few people know my boss hobby. The ladies who have relationship with my boss remain silence as if nothing happened. I'm not sure why my boss is like this and I never dare to asked.

"Are you okay?" I open my eyes and saw Sheldon, towering me. He is my boss bodyguard.

"Yeah. Just tired." I honestly answer.

"Is that so? I'll deliver this to the boss by myself then." He raised a basket full of fruits.

"Who did that come from?" It's rare for someone to send a boss like this. The last time we receive a bunch of flowers from one of his admirers, I stay at the hospital due to poison. There is a poison in flower and me, as an omega, is the only one got affected by it. One of the characteristics of an alpha is that they are not affected by the poison. Nor do they get drunk no matter what wine or liquor they drink. You can harm them. You can slice their skin but it also heals immediately. So at that time, I was the one affected by the poison and not him.

"From his new lover."

"Okay. Please bring it to him. It's my lunch break so I will enjoy it first."

"No worries, Quinn. Continue resting."

As Sheldon said, I continue resting. That fruit is safe since it came from Ms. Chrys, my boss's new lover.

I stare at the ceiling. I don't want to be a hypocrite. Yes, I have a crush on my boss. Why not? He is handsome, his body is well built. He's rich and most of all, he is a dominant alpha that came from a prominent family. But I don't dare to show it not to confess it to my boss.

A male omega like me is only treated a reproduction machine for some of the alpha. Also, my boss is a homophobic alpha. Ever since he make it clear to me, that he will never be in a relation with a guy nor have sex with a guy. Actually that is the main reason why he hired me as his secretary. I a man. He don't care if I'm an omega. What matter to him is I am a man. He don't do a man.

Ever since I started working with him as his secretary, I have always wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with him. How does it feel to be confined in his massive arms? How does it feel to be kiss my Magnus Lionel Joongtrai? Was it good? How does it feel to be f8ck by him? Was it heaven?

But that's all I really am. All I can do is use my imagination. I don't to lose my job. My job is more important than all of my feelings and imagination. It's enough for me that I spend time with him almost every day. I'm okay with it.

After my lunch break I addressed my work. I need to read and revise all the documents needed for tomorrow's meeting and get that approved by my boss. I also have proposals to read before I can give them to my boss for approval. I need to do all of them in fast and orderly manner to finish right away today. Tomorrow I will definitely have new things to do.

"Boss, can I come in." I knock once at the door.

"Yes."

I slowly turn the door knob and push the door. I also carefully closed it before I walked closer to my boss.

"Here is your revised schedule for tomorrow. I cancel all the meeting as per your instruction. Also, here is the revise materials for the meetings tomorrow. Kindly read it and let me know for any changes. Lastly, here is the other proposal for the upcoming Valentines day. Please make a decision right now so that the relevant teams can do a preparation immediately. " I laid down all the papers in front of him. Too much work for me. I hope he has a choice in the proposal events."I want to hear your opinion about the Valentine's event." My boss said while looking at the papers I laid out in his table.

"Among those proposals, only one is okay for me. Valentine's day is not only for couples. It's for everyone who knows what love is and how to love. It's not good if we make an event just for couples and let all the single feel so alone in that day. Let's do a program for everyone. "

"Okay. I take your opinion. Tell the team about it. Where is that proposal anyway?"

I looked for the paper of that proposal and handed it to him. He immediately signed it and handed it back to me.

I was shocked. My boss never asked my opinion ever since most specially if it is for the mall events. And I never expect him to agree with my opinion so easily. Even if I wanted to ask why he accept my opinion and agree with it, I just let it go. One of the things my boss hates the most is questioning everything he does especially if you don't have the right. It is important that the event proposal has been approved and the event team can take action. It's only been three weeks and it's Valentine's day. We will have a harder time if my boss's decision is delayed.

"I will contact the team before I leave the work. Do you need anything else?"

"That fruits." He pointed to the basket of fruit from Miss Chrys. "Take that home. You need it more than me.

"Huh?" I confusedly look at him. How could he say that I needed it more?

"You're too thin. One flick from me, you can go home without any difficulty. So take it home."

"Okay, boss. Thank you. Then, I'll leave if you don't need anything."

"Go."

I took the fruit basket he gave me and left the office. Am I that thin? I have no appetite for the past few days. Maybe it was because of the suppressant I am taking. It's a new brand and it seems like it didn't fit with my body. It's not like I'm like the former suppressant I used to drink. If I haven't run out of the brand I'm drinking, I'll never try something new. My heat cycle is near and I badly need to have a suppressant with me all the time.

Why is it hard to be omega? It feels like being an omega is a cursed. Do I need to find a partner so I don't take suppressant anymore?

Nah. Being in the relationship is the least thing I will do. If it is not my boss, it's better to be alone. In short, I will never be in a relationship and I will never had any partner since my boss will never look at me and treat me more than his secretary.