Chapter 10

MAGNUS POV

I just sat quietly next to my bed where Quinn was lying. It's almost half of the day, but Quinn still hasn't woken up.

Beside him is my son. No. Our son that looks exactly like me. From time to time he will throw me a sharp glare, especially if he will go to the bathroom to pee. It's like he is giving me a warning not to do anything to Quinn or I will meet my death instantly.

I badly want to talk to him, but I really can't. After the doctor said that Quinn was unconscious because of me and my son, Yul start crying loudly and said that it was all my fault. When he stops crying, he keeps on glaring at me. I'm still thinking about how to approach him. He also keeps on releasing his pheromones unconsciously every time he wants to cry. It's dangerous for Quinn as per the doctor especially and I'm also around. My pheromone will voluntarily react to Yul's pheromone as he is my son. It will hurt Quinn though. I want to control Yul's pheromone because it might be the reason why Quinn hasn't woken up until now. But I do not know how. But every time I call his name, his pheromone will subside.

I heaved a deep sigh. I look at Yul who is sleepy but keeps on fighting it.

"Why don't you sleep beside your mama, Yul." I said in a calm voice.

Yul just looked at me. No, he glared at me. I raised my two hands and give him a DO WHATEVER YOU WANT LOOK and restrain myself from smiling.

Yul is so cute. Every time I see him, I feel like I'm going back in time. It's like I see myself in him when I was little.

Finally, they are here with me now, Yul and Quinn. Whatever condition Quinn is in right now, I'm still happy that we're in the same house. I won't let the two of them be far from me anymore. They need me. Yul and Quinn need me.

Yes, I know I have a son and that is Yul. I know that Quinn is also the person I spent with that night. Thanks to detective Mae but it's too late before I know it. Quinn already left my company.

Since then, I keep an eye on him. Aya is the person I trusted the most when it comes to Quinn. It might look like a betrayal on Quinn's side but Aya only wants the best for her friend. That is a big favor to me also. I almost blackmailed her, luckily, I didn't go that far. I don't want to be on the bad side of even one of Quinn's acquaintances

I'm aware of everything that's going on with Quinn. Aya reported to me every single detail. From his cravings and morning sickness. I always make sure that he has everything he needs. Even his cravings, I provide it as soon as I can. I am the one who is supporting him financially under the name of Aya. I always ensured that he had everything he needed especially when he was about to give birth. I make sure that Yul is complete with everything from the moment he was born.

I really have no intention of showing them right away. But since Yul is showing an early sign of being a rare kind of alpha, I decided to show up. Quinn doesn't notice those signs since he is an omega.

Yul has this pheromone that is very rare and dangerous. His pheromone is too strong to the point that if it is mixed with the other alpha pheromone it will become a toxin and can kill anyone, especially an omega. It became poisonous. The sign already appeared when Yul was born. He made Quinn unconscious for two days. He almost killed the omega nurse who is attending Quinn. The doctor, who is an alpha immediately releases his pheromone to protect everyone in the room making it more dangerous.

And there are only four people who can handle his pheromone. Me, Quinn, Stan, and Yul's omega. The role of Yul's future omega will be bigger in the future.