Chapter 12

MAGNUS POV

"I didn't mean to do it, daddy. Please believe. I didn't mean to harm mama. Please don't be mad at me." Yul is crying his heart out while he is hugging me tightly. He is trembling in fear.

Just a few minutes ago, Yul's cry and shout echoed in the whole house followed by a cherry blossom scent that came from him. I was at the door entrance greeting Doctor Sam who was going to check on Quinn at that time.

I almost flew down the stairs because of Yul's crying. I can feel his pain and his fear. His ear-shattering shout tells all the pain and fear he has. The aroma of his pheromone is too strong. Too strong that some of the plants in the front garden and in the living room instantly died. Even my maids and Stan ran into the room. When I entered the room, Yul's pheromone was all over the room. Stan immediately put a protective barrier outside the room to protect everyone. Some of my maids got unconscious as soon as I opened the room because of Yul's pheromone. When I saw Quinn unconscious in my bed, I already what happened and why my son's fear is like this.

I was the only one who entered the room to pacify my son. My pheromone is reacting to his, making it hard for me to restrain my pheromone. I don't want to put Quinn in a more dangerous situation and I need to get my son as soon as possible. Imagine how hard it is for me. But seeing them both in dangerous situations, my adrenaline took over my body. In just a few minutes, I got Yul out of my room.

"No baby. It's not your fault. It was and it will never be. So , calm down okay." I caress his back, trying to calm him down.

You moved Yul's to the other room first so that the doctor can check Quinn. It will be more dangerous if we are all in the same room. Doctor Sam is also an alpha and his pheromone is reacting to my son's pheromone. Same as mine. Quinn is unconscious and Stan can't hold three alpha's pheromone all together.

"But mama....mama is back to dreamland again. His back there...be...because of me."

"Mama is fine Yul. For now, calm down, okay? Everything will be okay."

"Will mama be okay?" He pushed himself away from me. I wipe his tears and caress his cheek.

"Yes. Mama will be okay. He's with the doctor already. That doctor is checking him. He will be fine."

"He will be back from dreamland right?"

"He will baby. So, calm down okay."

Yul nods his head while sobbing. I caress his hair and give him a smile.

Slowly, his pheromone fades away. And as I expected, he also slowly close his eyes. His pheromone exhausts him. This is the downside of the rare alpha. Uncontrolled release of pheromones can exhaust them, not to mention that Yul is just a child.

I heaved a deep sigh as I look at Yul who is slowly closing his eyes. I support his head. I put his head on my shoulder and wait for him to completely fall asleep.

As his body relax and his breath became stabled and relax, I put him in his crib that I asked Stan to bring here a while ago. I cover him with his favorite blanket and caress his head.

Yul is more than special. I'm worried about what danger he will face in the future. He is my son, an alpha who was born with a rare kind ancestor. He is also Quinn's son. Quinn.. his background, his ancestor, the blood he has in him, a kind of blood that will shake even the strongest alpha. Quinn is someone that can put everyone on their knees unconsciously by his presence alone.

Having Quinn and my blood, Yul is more dangerous than I imagine. The more reason I need to protect him.

Knock! Knock! Knock!