Chapter 17

MAGNUS POV

"Papa."

Papa?

I look at the person who suddenly appears in front of us.

He is tall, with pale-coloured skin. His hair is a combination of black and white. Even if he's not looking at me, even if he's not facing me, I can still sense his aura. His authority, his dominance, and the power he has.

But who is he? How did he get in here?

Papa? Quinn called him papa. Is he his father?

Impossible. His father is already dead. He used his last hope to live for Quinn. He sealed Quinn's power and let him live as an ordinary omega. Or was it just a story?

"Don't just stare at me, Magnus. Pick up Yul and go inside. Call your father immediately. Unless you have a death wish."

How did he know my name? How did he know Yul's name? Is he one of dad's acquaintances?

My body moved on its own. My hand instinctively moved to pick up Yul. My feet moved to enter the house on their own. No matter how much my brain protested not to leave because of Quinn, my body didn't follow it. It's not because it doesn't want to follow what my mind is saying, but because it can't. That old man's word is like a law that should be obeyed in any way. It's like if you don't follow it, you die.

"What's going on?" Stan asked when we met him in the living room. He is carrying the unconscious Aya.

"I do not know either." I shook my head.

"Mama is scary." Yul butt in and hug me tight.

"It's okay buddy." I kiss his head and caress his back. He is shivering a little. His pheromones are leaking.

"I'll bring Aya to my room." Stan said.

"Call dad also, then come to Quinn's room after."

"Noted."

I sigh heavily. I looked at the window. The sky is still dim. Sun is still covered by a grey sky. The wind is still strong. It's surprising that what happens outside is not felt inside the house. The house is calm. You wouldn't think anything unusual was happening outside.

Once again, I let out a sigh. I held Yul tightly and went to the room that Quinn was using.

The room is a mess. Shattered shelves and books are all over the place. The curtains are barely hanging. The table was turned upside down. Broken glasses are everywhere.

What happened here? Did Quinn's seal break?

I think it is.

I put Yul on the sofa and look once again in the room. This room alone can give me the answer already. It's like a torrent passed through this room.

"Stay there buddy. I'm just going to fix this room a little bit." I said to Yul who was also just looking at me.

He nodded his head and gave me a weak smile. I smile back, then I start putting away the things I can put away.

I got a lot of questions in my mind. How did it happen? How Quinn's seal broke? I was in the garden with Yul and Aya. Does it break on its own? How? Why?

What will happen now? Obviously, Quinn forgets who Yul is. If that old man hadn't come, he would have probably killed Yul.

How am I going to handle this? How is Yul? I don't have any plans yet. I haven't even totally absorbed what's happening. That information that I just found out, my whole being has not yet processed it. Then this. Why is it all happening at once? Can't the others be tomorrow? Can it be another day, right? Can't I have a rest for a while?