Chapter 19

MAGNUS POV

I carefully put Quinn down on the bed. I put a blanket over him and sat down beside him. Looking at him like this makes me nervous because I don't know how long I can stare at him like this, as the seal that his great-grandfather restored will not last long.

FLASHBACK

I was surprised when my phone that was on the table rang. I immediately grab it while putting my hand on Yul's ear. He might wake up and cry.

I frowned when an unlisted number flashed on the screen. No one is calling me these past few days using a different number. I slide my thumb on the screen to answer it.

"Who is this?"

"I didn't know you answered the call like this, Magnus. I wonder how you are going to answer Quinn's call. Hahahaha. Anyway, it's me, Quin's great great-grandfather. Meet me now. I'll send you the address."

And the call ended. After a few seconds, I received a message from the same number with the address indicated.

I didn't think twice. I carefully put Yul in my bed and secured his pace. I grab my jacket and run to my father. I just told him where I was going and asked him to be with my sleeping son. I didn't listen to anything he had to say. I ran to the garage, rode on my motorbike, and I hit the road at a speed that almost sent me flying.

I need an explanation. I need an answer to what is going on. But what I need the most is my Quinn. I will do everything to have him beside me again.

I never thought I would be like this. I mean, me being as weak as this because of someone. I was thinking of being brave and strong. It is a requirement for being an alpha. When someone told me I would find my weakness when I found my omega, I didn't believe it. I said to myself that I would never be weak. I will become stronger for my omega. But when I met Quinn, I realized what others said was true. That I will be weak when it comes to my omega, Quinn might be my strength, but he is also my weakness.

After 15 minutes, I reached the address given to me. It was an old house in the corner of the city. This is not such a remarkable house. It's simple and old. I parked my car on the side and switched off its headlights. I was about to know when the door suddenly opened.

"Come in, Magnus. Enter the first door you see." A loud voice from inside echoed throughout the place, and I could hear outside.

I followed the instruction. I enter the house. The door closed on its own, and I just ignored it. I searched for another door and found it on the small pathway on the left side of the house. I heaved a deep sigh bago ko pinihit ang door knob. The door creaked open, and I saw a man sitting on the rocking chair, facing the door, obviously waiting for me.

"I didn't think you would come this fast. Quinn is important to you not because he is Yul's other father but because you love him. I'm happy because of that."

"Where's Quinn?" I asked, ignoring everything he said.

"There." I looked to my left, where he pointed, and saw Quinn sleeping. Is he sleeping?

"Quinn." I want to approach him and wake him up, but I think, does he know me when he wakes up? Or will he ask me who I am and hurt me?

"He's unconscious, Magnus. You can approach him." The old man said.

"Why? What did you do to him?" I want to ask. I was about to attack him, but a force held me to place.

"Don't try nor plan to attack me, Magnus. That will not work on me." It's the old man's power holding me. Damn it. "I am not his great-grandfather for nothing, Magnus. And yes, I am the one who did that to him."