Chapter 6

Apollo-

I sigh & look out the window, staring at the clouds. We are on the jet, on our way to Spain. Vanessa is sleeping in the bedroom. It's only 5 am, it's still early. Leo is sleeping as well & Milo is reading a book. We've been on the jet for exactly 2 hours. We have an hour & 23 minutes left. I lean back in my chair & shut my eyes.

"Are you good primo?" Milo asks & I open my eyes, looking at him before nodding. I unbuckle my seat belt & stand, walking into the small bedroom. I shut the door & lay next to her on the bed.

Her addicting scent making me feel at ease. I wrap my arms around her & sigh.

"Apollo?" I hear her angelic voice.

"Yes princessa?"

"Why did we leave?" She asks & I sigh.

"There were people coming for you trying to kill you but we left just in time." Her body stiffens. She sits up & stares at me with teary eyes.

"I didn't do anything wrong... all I wanted was to be free from Alexei." She whispers.

"& you are princessa. Come here pretty girl." She smiles softly. I pat my lap & she nods. She straddles me & I wrap my arms around her. I groan when she rubs against my dick.

"Are you okay? Am I too heavy?" She asks & my eyes soften.

"No, you're not heavy princessa." She nods & lays on my chest, her legs on either side of me. I rub her back.

"Can you rub my butt?" I stare at her, surprised. I nod & massage her soft ass. She sighs & shuts her eyes. I kiss her forehead & chuckle at the light glistening off her forehead. I turn off the light & shut my eyes.

...

We land in Spain & I carry my Princessa off the jet. She told me to put her down but I declined. I love carrying her around. I love when she's in my arms at all times. I walk towards the black SUV & the driver opens the door. I get in & she sits on my lap facing me, resting her head on my chest.

"Will you ever let me walk?" She laughs & I chuckle.

"Maybe." I kiss her cheek & she smiles.

Leo & Milo get in the SUV behind us. I rub her back & she stares out the window. I begin massaging her scalp & a low moan escapes her lips.

"It feels good princessa?" She nods & I smirk. I kiss her head & she smiles. I love her fucking smile.

"Where are we going now?" She asks. She draws a small heart on my chest making me smile.

"My mother's house. You will be meeting my mother today." She looks at me with an uneasy look.

"It's okay princessa. You can trust her." She nods & lays her head back on my chest. She grabs my hand & interlocks our fingers. My heart warms.

"Mi princessa." I whisper.

...

We arrive at the familiar house & I smile. Leo & Milo got here before us because I told the driver to stop at a food place to get Vanessa something to eat. I've noticed she hasn't eaten & she needs to be fed. The car stops & the drivers steps out, opening the door. I step out & I hold her hand as she steps out behind me. She looks around, stunned.

I look at her outfit & grab the blanket, covering her body. I kiss her hand softly & we begin walking towards the house. I notice her nervousness & I wrap my arms around her, hoping to calm her down a bit.

"It's okay." She looks at me & nods. She bites her lip.

We walk up the steps & I knock on the door. Seconds later, my mother opens the door with a wide smile on her face. She ignores my existence & embraces Vanessa into a tight hug.

"Hello to you too Madre." I shake my head & she rolls her eyes.

"Come in angel." She kisses her cheek & Vanessa smiles. We walk in the house & my mother slaps my hand. I raise an eyebrow & she glares at our interlocked fingers.

"You had her for months, let me have my moment." My princessa laughs & I chuckle. I let go of her hand & kiss her forehead. My mother hooks her arms with Vanessa's & I watch as they walk away.

...

Vanessa-

"I'm Rosa Valentino. Their mother." She introduces herself & I nod.

"I apologize for everything Alexei has done. When I found out what he was doing, I knew I needed to help you before it was too late."

"Thank you so much for helping me Mrs. Valentino." I smile & she nods.

"No need for formalities. Call me Rosa." She smiles brightly. This woman is beautiful. Even though she is smiling kindly, the aura around her screams authority & power.

"Will you be sleeping in the guest room or with my son, pretty?" I smile at the nickname.

"Apollo." She nods & smiles.

"I will be taking you shopping in a couple of days. For now, you can borrow some of my clothing." She grabs my hand & we walk down a long beautiful hallway, decorated in family pictures & gold. We stop in front of white double doors.

She opens the door & my eyes widen at the massive bedroom. The bedroom is decorated in black & red. Everything is decorated in black but the curtains, rugs, & bed sheets are red.

"Have you eaten angel?" I nod.

"Princessa." I hear Apollo's deep voice & I turn around. His mother rolls her eyes.

"You again? You just saw her 5 minutes ago. Go away idiota." She flicks him off & I laugh softly.

"& I miss her."

"I'll leave you two love mosquitoes alone." I snort & Apollo shakes his head. She kisses my cheek & leaves. She slaps Apollo's neck & walks away.

"She loves you." He says, leaning against the door frame.

"She's funny."

"& you're beautiful." He shuts the door & approaches me. He wraps his arms around my waist & hoists me up. I wrap my legs around his waist & hold onto his shoulders. I smile & he places multiple kisses on my forehead.

"I want to kiss you." He rests his forehead against mine. His lips graze mine.

"Then kiss me."

______________________________

How y'all like it?🌚

Y'all like his mom?❤️😭

Apollo you supposed to kiss MEEE🙄 ho.

How y'all sleep?❤️ Good morning or Good afternoon pretties❤️😏.