Chapter 24

!⚠️Warning! Sexual content

Vanessa-

After my little trip to the warehouse, I was taken back to the hotel. I had spoken with Elliot throughout the whole car ride, telling him what I plan on doing tonight. I am ready. He was cheering me on & demanded me to tell him the details the next day.

I look at myself in the mirror & give myself a pep talk. Apollo's dick is big as hell & I am bit scared but I know I'll be able to handle it. As I'm talking to myself, Apollo walks in drenched in blood which I know belongs to Mario.

"Are you talking to yourself amor?" He chuckles, stripping out of his clothes. He steps into the shower & I sit on the sink, watching him take a shower.

"Uh yeah. So how'd it go?" I ask, wondering what they did to him. I left because I don't have the stomach to watch the torture. I'm not there yet.

"Fun." He chuckles.

"Let me guess, his limbs were removed." I say, knowing that this family has a sick obsession with removing people's limbs.

"Correct & more. He ate his own dick, swallowed his own eyes, his tongue was removed, we skinned him, we burned his legs off & my favorite part is removing his internal organs while he was still alive. We ended up burning his body & my uncle kept his heart as a trophy." I stare at Apollo wide eyes.

A trophy?

"Uh damn." I say & he chuckles.

"He's responsible for the trafficking of those young women at the auction too, Princess. He deserved it." He says & I nod, feeling much better.

We sit in comfortable silence as I watch him take a shower. He steps out of the shower & grabs a white towel, wrapping it around his defined waist. He walks over to me & places a small kiss on my forehead.

"Apollo, I'm ready." I blurt out.

"Ready for what?" He raises an eyebrow, chuckling.

"You..." I whisper. He stares at me before smiling.

"Are you sure?" He asks & I nod.

"Yes, I'm ready. I know I am." I say truthfully. He wraps his arms around me & kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck & he picks me up, walking us out of the bathroom. He lays me down on the bed gently.

"Princessa, are you sure you want this? I don't want you to regret anything." He stares at me with concern.

"I'm sure." I reassure him & smile. He nods.

He takes off my shirt & throws it to the side. He stares at my breasts in awe. He then cups my breasts massaging them, his middle finger running over my nipple. I feel myself become aroused at his touch, my panties dampening. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth & moan when he latches his mouth on my left nipple, swirling his tongue around my areola.

My hands find their way into his hair, tugging on his curls. He pinches my other nipple & I moan softly. He slightly grazes my nipple with his teeth & lets my nipple fall out of his mouth with a 'pop' sound. He does the same to my other breast.

He then kisses his way down my stomach, leaving hickeys behind. He kisses my pelvic bone & stares up at me for reassurance. I nod & he smiles before removing my panties, throwing them on the ground. He kneels on the ground & spreads my legs, kissing my inner thighs. He puts both of my legs on his shoulders & sucks on my inner thigh, earning a low moan from me.

He chuckles, sending vibrations through my body. He places a small kiss on my clit before running his fingers in between my folds. He then lifts his fingers & I see his fingers coated in my arousal.