Chapter 31

!Warning! TW⚠️ feel free to skip to the end❤️.

Vanessa-

I sit on the ground, resting my head against the wall. Roman sits across from me staring at me. I sigh & shut my eyes, ignoring his stare.

"He killed my father." He blurts out & I open my eyes, staring at him with a risen eyebrow.

"My father wasn't a good man. He was a predator. He raped Apollo when he was younger, my father also raped me." He sighs, shutting his eyes & I stare at him with sad eyes. Apollo never told me any of this & it's understandable, maybe he's not ready yet.

"My mother was a coward. She didn't protect me from my father, she just sat there & watched. She never did anything to stop it." He sighs. He stands up & sits down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. I don't move, I keep quiet & allow him to continue.

"I hated Apollo because he got his closure but I never got mine. I wanted to know why he did it for so many years. All I've ever wanted was closure, but Apollo took that from me." He chuckles darkly in the end.

"The only person you need to blame is your father, Roman. Neither of you deserved it." I say, truthfully & he chuckles. He lifts his head & stares at me, his blue eyes darkening.

"I know but Apollo is also a person to blame. His sister would've been alive, if he didn't kill my father. If he allowed me to kill him first." I gulp at the mention of Apollo having a sister.

"Sister?" I ask & he nods. As he's about to speak, gunshots fill the building. Roman quickly stands & grabs me by my arm roughly, pulling me against his chest. He pulls out his gun & points at my stomach, I stiffen.

"Roman." I plead.

"Shh, mama." He whispers & I take a deep breath.

The door gets knocked down & Apollo walks in drenched in blood. Leo, Milo, & Mateo follow behind him, also drenched in blood. They all have their guns point at us.

"Look who decided to join us." Roman chuckles & I gulp. I stare at Apollo with pleading eyes & his eyes soften. Leo raises an eyebrow, wondering why Roman's gun is pointed at my stomach & not my head. His eyes widen & he gives me a small smile.

"Let her go bitch." Rosa walks in with a shotgun. Theo stands behind her, trembling in fear.

"Run son, & don't look back." She says & Theo nods, running off.

"You won't get out of here alive." Mateo warns & Roman chuckles.

"Neither will she or this baby." Apollo's stare falls on me & I smile.

...

Apollo-

She's pregnant with my baby. I stare at my princessa & smile. We're having a baby. I'm going to be a father.

I stare at her then at Roman, his eyes filled with pure hatred & rage.

"If you kill her, you'll die." Leo says & Roman chuckles.

"I couldn't care less. I'll die a happy man, knowing that Apollo will never have his happy ending. You're going to watch the life in her eyes disappear." He smirks. I watch as my princessa carefully reaches into her shirt & pulls out a metal scalpel.

I watch the hesitance in her eyes as she holds onto the scalpel tightly.

I try to find a way to shoot him but Vanessa is covering his whole body, making it impossible to shoot him without hurting her.