Chapter 13

!⚠️warning! Sexual content.

Apollo-

After our little session in my office, my dick has been rock solid & it's painful. Mario has been talking my ear off about shit that I don't give a fuck about.

"Mario my man, I need to go." I say, rubbing my face in frustration. He stares at me with a smirk & nods.

He stands & leaves my office. I grab my phone & stand, quickly leaving my office. I make my way to my bedroom. I open the door & I find my Princessa on the bed, laying down on her stomach. I smirk & shut the door.

"Come here princessa."

"No, you come here." She says, sitting up & I nod. I remove my shoes & walk over to her, she kneels in front of me on the bed. I stand in front of her & she looks up at me with innocent eyes & I smile, caressing her cheek. She tugs on my belt & I raise an eyebrow.

"You're not ready for that princessa."

"I know, I want something else. We both want the same thing. Can I?" She points at my belt & I nod. She unbuckles my belt & removes my belt in one swift motion, throwing it on the ground.

"Lay down." I smile at her dominance & nod, laying down. I'll let her be in control for now. She straddles me & pecks my lips.

"69?" She asks & I chuckle at her sudden boldness.

"Straight to the point huh?" I laugh & she shrugs.

"That's what Elliot told me to do." I laugh. I knew it.

"I figured. Are you 100% you want this?" I ask, making sure she's fully comfortable.

"Yes." I smile.

"Choose a safe word & tell me. I won't stop until you say your safe word princessa." I say, hoping she understands that the word 'stop' won't make me stop.

"Mercy."

"Okay, memorize the word princessa. Take off your clothes princessa." I say, sitting up against the headboard. She stares at me.

"Baby girl tell me if you're uncomfortable. Are you sure you want to?" She nods.

"Words beautiful."

"Yes. Can you take my clothes off, please?" She whispers & I smile. I nod & I get up from the bed. I stand behind her & lift up her shirt, staring at the whip marks on her back. Anger fills my body.

I lean down & place soft kisses on her shoulders then down her back. I kneel on the ground & pull down her shorts, admiring the beautiful stretch marks on her ass. My mouth water at the sight. She steps out of her shorts & she is left in her underwear.

I stand & turn her around. I look at her body in awe. She's beautiful. She covers her breasts & I grab her arms.

"You're so fucking perfect." She smiles & looks away. I hook my finger under her chin & she looks at me, I smile.

"I want to please you, don't worry about me." I say & she nods. I hook my arms under her thighs & pick her up, laying her down on the bed. I get in between her legs & peck her lips.

"Princessa, do you want me to stop?" I ask again.

"No, Apollo." The way my name rolls off her tongue is music to my ears. I kiss her forehead then her cheeks. I begin placing small kisses on her neck, down her collarbone, to her breasts. I run my finger over her brown nipple & around her areola, she takes a deep breath.

I put her nipple into my mouth & suck on it, gently biting her nipple. Her hands find their way into my hair & tug on my curls. I give the same attention to her other breast. I kiss my way down her belly, down to her pelvic bone. I stare at her for reassurance one more time & she nods.

I lay flat on my stomach & grab both of her legs, putting them over my shoulder. I blow on her clit & her hips jolt up. I kiss her inner thighs & run my tongue over her stretch marks. I kiss my way up to the place she's aching for me to kiss the most.

I pull her panties to the side & groan at the sight of her glistening pussy. I notice the wet trail on her panties & chuckle. I run my index finger in between her folds & her breathing picks up.

"So beautiful." I whisper. I rip her panties & I throw them to the side, she gasps.

"I'll buy you 100 more." She nods.

I stare at her wet & fat pussy, my mouth waters. So fucking beautiful. I spread her folds with my index & middle finger, giving me the full view of her pink clit. I directly blow on it & she moans.

"Apollo." She moans. Fuck.

"Shh Princessa, patience." I say. I will take my time pleasuring her. I run my tongue up & down her folds sensually, flicking her clit with my tongue. She moans beautifully. I wrap my lips around her clit & suck on it, her back arches off the bed.

I hold her hand, interlocking our fingers. I use my free hand & massage her breasts, pinching her nipples softly. I look up at her & her eyes are shut tightly, her mouth agape open. I gently graze my teeth against her clit & she moans, squeezing my head in between her thick thighs.

I lick in between her folds, down to her entrance. I slip my tongue inside of her & she moans loudly, my name falling from her lips.

"Oh my God!" She moans. Her back arches further up from the bed & her legs begin to shake. I roll her nipple in between my fingers & groan at her sweet taste. I hold onto her hand tightly.

She pushes my head further into her pussy. I lick from her entrance to her clit, giving her clit the main attention. I spit on her clit, my saliva trailing down to her entrance.

"I'm going to cum!" She pants.

"Go ahead princessa." I say & her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her toes curl & she reaches her orgasm. I taste the sweet substance & groan. Fuck. Her juices run down my chin into my beard.

I give her pussy one last lick before placing small kisses on her clit. She breathes heavily & I kiss her inner thighs, then her pelvic bone. I kiss my way up her body until I reach her plump lips. I connect our lips & she slips her tongue in my mouth, tasting herself on my tongue.

Our fingers remain interlocked as we kiss deeply. I pull away & stare at her with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Again?" I tilt my head & she laughs.

"Addicted?"

"Yes." I chuckle & kiss her again.

________________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

WHEW lord, ima need to take a seat cus damn🧎🏾‍♀️. Apollo DADDY I'm waiting👀.

Mario you a cock blocking ass ho😒.

Vanessa babes you are one lucky bitch💔. Must be niceeeee.
(Sike na, im too pussy to let a man touch me)