Chapter 20

Apollo-

I look down at my princessa sleeping on my chest & I smile. We are on my jet, flying to Mexico. The rest of my family are on their own personal jets.

I rub her cheek & smile, my heart flutters. This woman makes me feel things I thought I wasn't capable of feeling. She makes me laugh, smile & fucking blush. Me? Apollo Valentino blushing. I've never felt this way about anyone. She's the only good thing that I have right now. I will slaughter anyone who dares to hurt her.

She stirs in her sleep & I rub her back. I fix her bonnet & kiss her forehead, wiping the drool off the corner of her lips. She's so beautiful. I love making her smile, seeing how her beautiful brown eyes light up. Everything about her just makes me happy.

All I've ever wanted since I was a boy was to have someone make me feel like I'm enough & I finally found that person.

...

After a long flight, we finally landed in Mexico. We are on our way to the hotel. My princessa is looking out the window, resting her head against the window. She's been too quiet.

"Amor what's wrong?" I ask, & she turns her head staring at me before shrugging.

"I'm worried about Leo." She sighs & I grab her hand, caressing it.

"He's okay." I reassure her & she smiles. Leo is with my aunt, his mother. He tried to come to Mexico with us but we stopped him.

"So what are we doing to Mario?" She asks with a blank face & I chuckle.

"We? Baby, you're not doing anything. You're staying at the hotel." She raises an eyebrow & scoffs.

"Apollo, don't piss me off. Don't play with me right now because my patience is running short. Tell me what WE are doing & don't fucking leave me out." She glares at me & I chuckle.

"Watch your tone with me princessa." I say calmly. I do not want to argue with her.

"Apollo, I'm serious." I sigh. She went through months of training, she might as well put it to good use. Also, she's pissed so that'll be even better.

"Fine. Do NOT do anything unless I tell you to or we'll have a problem." I glare at her & she smiles. She needs to be patient & calm.

"Anything else daddy or are you going to spank me too?" She says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes at me & I'll give you a reason to roll them." I say, a smirk plastered on my face & she stares at me unbothered.

"Give me a reason." She smiles. She's challenging me.

"Remember your save word because when we get to our hotel room, I'm not stopping until you say the word." I smirk & wink at her. She looks away, hiding a smile.

...

Vanessa-

"OH FUCK!" I moan loudly. I grip onto Apollo's hair & he groans.

The moment we stepped into our hotel room, Apollo ripped my clothes off & lifted me up on his shoulders, slamming my back against the wall. My legs on his shoulders & his head in between my thighs, eating me like a starved beast.

I hold onto him tightly, when he holds me up with one arm while he fingers me with his left hand. I feel my stomach tighten & my walls clench around his fingers. A loud moan escapes my lips when I orgasm again for the 6th time.

"APOLLO!" I shout his name. He sucks on my clit & I feel my soul officially leave my body. I feel the urge to pee & I try pulling his head away but he doesn't budge.

"Oh God, fuck!" I scream & he fingers me faster. He walks us to the bed & lays me down on my back, kneeling on the ground & continues to eat me, not once pulling away.

"Squirt for me beautiful, let it out for me baby." His deep voice sending vibrations through my body.

"I-" I cut myself off by screaming when clear liquid came out of me. It splattered all over his chest & beard. My body shakes as it continues to spray out uncontrollably.

"Mhm." He moans. He gives my clit a gentle kiss & I flinch at the extreme sensitivity.

"Apollo..." I whisper & he chuckles. He stands & gets on top of me, connecting our lips. I taste myself on his tongue & suck on his bottom lip. He massages my breasts & I moan in between the kiss. We pull away & he stares at me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Mhm, again?" He asks & I shake my head.

"Uh no. You licked & sucked my soul out of me, give it back." I laugh, putting my hand out & he snorts.

"Na, I'll keep it." He chuckles & wraps his arms around me, lifting me off the bed & walks us into the attached bathroom in our room. He sits me down on the small vanity chair & runs me a bath, adding bubbles.

"Do you want me to join you?" He asks & I nod. He smiles & strips out of his clothes, kicking them off to the side. He picks me up & puts me in the warm bath, getting in behind me.

I lean back against his chest & smile. He rests his arms on the edge of the tub & I run my fingers over his veiny & tatted hands. He kisses my cheek before resting his chin on my shoulder. He places small kisses on my shoulder & I smile.

I've notice that Apollo's love language is physical touch & I love it. He kisses my cheek again & I interlock our fingers.

"Mine." I say, rubbing his ring fingers.

"All yours princessa."

________________________________

How y'all like it?🧍🏾‍♀️

I deleted this chapter like 4 times because I hated it💀. I hope y'all enjoyed it❤️.
I was stressing the fuck out.

Apollo I want you to pick me up too🙄. You can have my soul too. 😏

How was y'all day?❤️