Chapter 33

Apollo-

"Mhm." She moans in my ear & I groan. I thrust into her slowly & deep. I kiss her neck then her forehead.

"I love you." I say, & she smiles.

"I love you more." She says & I feel my heart flutter. I lift up her leg a bit so I'll thrust into her deeper.

"Eres mía, toda mía." I whisper in her ear & I earn a low moan from her.
You're mine, all mine.

"Apollo." She moans & I smile.

"Does it feel good, baby?" I ask & she nods, shutting her eyes.

"Look at me baby & tell daddy how good it feels." I kiss her lips. She opens her eyes & stares at me, her eyes filled with lust & love.

"I-It feels good." She takes her bottom lip in between her teeth & I kiss her forehead. I speed up my thrusts & her nails dig into my back, as she moans.

"You hear that baby? Do you hear those pretty noises coming from your pussy, beautiful?" I kiss her neck. She whimpers & she shuts her eyes, her mouth opening.

"Mhm." She moans. She clenches tightly around me & I groan, my thrusts slowing down.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on daddy's dick, baby. Make a mess for me." I kiss her lips & she moans. Her hands find their way into my curls & she tugs on them.

She shuts her eyes tightly & tightens around me, reaching her orgasm. Seconds later, my dick stiffens inside of her & I cum for the 8th time today. She wraps her legs around me, keeping me still. I wrap my arms around her, resting my head on her breasts. My dick remains hard inside of her.

"We're having a baby." I smile, still shocked that she's pregnant.

"I know." She says, rubbing the back of my head.

"I love you." I repeat for the 100th time. I will continue to repeat those same 3 words to her until my last breath.

"I love you." She repeats, a smile forming on her face.

"You're all I need." I say, placing a kiss on her chest, directly above her heart beat.

...

Vanessa-

I stand in front of the guest bedroom door & knock on it. Seconds later, Theo opens the door. He gives me a small smile & I return one. He fixes his glasses & steps aside, allowing me to step in.

Apollo allowed him to stay with us for a bit until we could send him back home to his parents.

"H-Hi." He whispers & I smile.

"Hey."

"T-Thank you." He says, the look in his eyes is genuine.

"I should say that to you." I smile, & hand him an envelope.

"W-What's this?" He tilts his head & stares at me then at the envelope.

"Open it." I say, excited. I hand him the envelope & he quickly opens it, his eyes widening. He sits down on the bed & takes off his glasses, wiping his tears. I sit next to him & pull him into a hug.

"I'm g-going home?" He smiles.

"Yes, Theo. You're going back home." I smile, my heart warming at his reaction.