Chapter 11

Apollo-

I sit on the bed staring up at the ceiling, waiting patiently for my Princessa to finish her shower. I hear the shower turn off & I smile. She walks out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body. Her hair is wrapped in one of my t-shirts.

"Hey." She smiles & I get up from the bed, walking over to her. I lean down & peck her soft lips.

"Um can we talk about the dinner?" She asks & I nod.

"As much as I would love for you to take me out, I'd rather stay home." She sighs & I nod. I understand why she doesn't want to leave the house.

"Doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm keeping a smile on your face & keeping you well fed, I'm all set." I caress her cheek & kiss her forehead. She smiles.

"Can I get dressed now?" She pushes me away & I chuckle. I nod & she walks away into my closet. She has clothes but she's more comfortable in mine. I don't mind, I love seeing her in my clothes. I sit on the bed & turn on the tv, choosing a movie that she'd like.

"PRINCESSA WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT?!" I yell

"YOU!" She yells from the closet & I chuckle.

"LATER!" I yell back. She walks out of the closet in my shirt & jumps on the bed, sitting next to me.

"Pizza?" I nod & she smiles

"Pizza it is."

"I'll grab the ice cream." She hops off the bed & runs out of the room. I shake my head & chuckle.

"Where were you my whole life?" I say to myself.

...

Vanessa-

I grab the tub of ice cream & spoons, making my way back to Apollo's room. I pass Leo's bedroom door & knock on his door like a maniac before running off, laughing.

"Fuck you megamind." He flips me off.

"Shut up you hairless cat." I laugh. I walk back into the room & Apollo is laying on the bed. I close the door behind me & walk over to him. I straddle him & his hands find their way onto my ass.

"You have really long lashes. Donate me some, please." He chuckles & shakes his head.

I hop off his lap & sit next to him. I grab the remote & press play on the movie Apollo choose. Tyler Perry's Diary of a Mad Black Woman. I smile at the movie. He knows me too well, he knows I love Madea movies.

I sit up against the headboard & open the ice cream tub. I take a spoonful of the cookies & cream & moan at the taste.

"It's good?" I nod.

He lays his head on my lap & I rub his head. He stares at me & I smile.

"What?"

"I just can't get over how beautiful you are." My heart flutters & my cheeks heat up.

"T-Thank you." He smiles & I cover his eyes, stopping him from staring at me.

"Stop it." I say.

"Never." He moves my hand & places small kisses on it.

...