❤️6🖤

Edited

"I...I..."

Jungkook, caught off guard by the unexpected proposition, paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. He took a deep breath before responding to Taehyung.

"I... I appreciate your feelings and your offer, sir. I have to admit that I've been a slightly attracted to you as well, but the concept of being a submissive is new to me. I need some time to process everything and understand what it truly means. Can you give me some time to think about it?" Jungkook requested, his voice filled with uncertainty.

Taehyung nodded understandingly, his eyes reflecting a mix of hope and concern. "Of course, Jungkook. Take all the time you need. This is a big decision, and I want you to be comfortable with it. Just know that whatever your decision may be, I'll support you and help you with your brother's treatment regardless."

Jungkook nodded gratefully, feeling a sense of relief that Taehyung was understanding and supportive. With a renewed sense of clarity, he knew he had to take some time to explore his own desires and understanding of the lifestyle before making a decision that could potentially change the dynamics of their relationship.

"Ok sir. I will think about it."

**********

The day passed by with just the two of them exchanging glances, enveloped in an awkward silence. Jungkook's mind raced every passing second. There was a vast sum of money required for his brother's treatment, but his boss had mentioned a reward of only around 80k KRW. However, he needed millions, and it would be inappropriate to seek assistance from a stranger like his boss, whom he had met only a few days ago. Moreover, he didn't want his boss to feel that he was taking advantage of his boss's feeling towards him.

Every day, Jungkook arrived at the office as usual and worked as if nothing had happened, and his boss's confession had not taken place. Taehyung was growing impatient as the younger man had not responded yet. However, he chose to remain silent and waited patiently for Jungkook's reply. He longed to make this enchanting young man his own, surely with the consent of younger.

Four days drifted by like falling flower petals, delicately, one by one. Both of them carried on as if nothing had transpired, careful not to intertwine their personal relationship with their professional lives at the office. However, the deadline loomed ahead for Jungkook, adding pressure to the situation.

Jungkook exerted his utmost effort in approaching the people he knew, seeking financial assistance. However, each one of them merely expressed sympathy and claimed to have no funds, despite their actual capability to help. They perceived Jungkook as a destitute middle-class individual burdened with debts, and doubted his ability to repay any borrowed amount. Left defenseless once again, Jungkook found himself with no alternatives except turning to his boss for support.

*********

Under the luminous night sky, adorned with countless stars, Jungkook found himself seated in his bedroom within the confines of his modest apartment. Before him, a small table held a document that held the power to alter his life, a future of him which remained a mystery. Was he truly prepared for what lay ahead? Was he ready to surrender complete control to someone else? He was a young man brimming with dreams... could he pursue those aspirations while being bound to another and submitting himself entirely? As he contemplated signing the contract, he understood that in doing so, he would become the possession of a person named Kim Taehyung. Jungkook possessed limited knowledge about his boss, having barely spent a week in their presence. He was unaware of their character, preferences, or dislikes. All he knew was that he harbored a slight infatuation towards his boss—nothing more. Could a mere infatuation be the foundation of a meaningful relationship? Setting aside these thoughts, he shifted his focus to his brother, his mind consumed by the words written boldly and in italics upon the pristine white sheet before him. dominant, submissive, bdsm contract willing, agreement, compensation, Kim taehyung, Jeon Jungkook he read every words one by one.

Torn by the thought of his brother's life hanging in the balance, Jungkook refused to let his ego win. He realized that he had no choice but to sign the contract—to his boss, to a unique and unconventional relationship. He don't need a huge amount for free or use someone's feelings. Tears welled up in his eyes as he nervously grasped a blue ink pen, holding it over the contract. With a final closing of his eyes, he allowed a tear to trickle down his mesmerizing bambi-like gaze. Perhaps this decision would be the solution to his pathetic life. Who could say if, in time, his initial attraction towards the ceo would blossom into a profound love? It appeared that the CEO was not a bad person; his understanding nature was evident. Taking a deep breath, Jungkook closed his eyes once more, swallowing hard. With a determined motion, he guided his hand to sign the paper...

I, Jeon Jungkook is willingly to become submissive of Kim Taehyung. Breaking the contract before one year will have to pay huge penalty to the dominant.

Dominant: KIM TEAHYUNG
SIGNATURE
Submissive: JEON JUNGKOOK
SIGNATURE

He had officially owned by KIM TAEHYUNG

To be continued...
_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter will update soon...
Lovelies hope all are fine? How was the chapter? It was boring right?