❤️37🖤

Edited

Jungkook hung from the pretty ropes, binding beautifully around his body. It was a truly unique and comforting sensation as he found himself in bondage. His muscles were completely relaxed, requiring no exertion whatsoever. He floated in the air, fully embracing the soothing feeling. His body and mind were at total peace, crafted by his master. He simply wanted to savor every second of it.

"I'm going to prep you with my fingers, but you are not allowed to cum," a demanding voice echoed through the room, sending a cold chill through the younger man's suspended body. His moans were on the verge of escaping, solely triggered by the deep voice of the godlike man.

"Okay, Daddy," Jungkook obediently nodded, his heart eager to embrace the pleasure his master was about to bestow upon him.

Taehyung's long fingers went to caress younger's plump  ass with delicacy which was sticking prominently because of the current predicament. That meaty globes were eagerly awaiting for a pleasant attention. Jungkook purred and enjoying the each and every moments that is poured upon him. Taehyung's fingers moved to the slit between the bumps and circled the impatient puckering hole, making younger gasp while clutching his bounded hands on chest.

"Mmh ugh daddy Don't tease me, please," Younger whined. The absence of his movements was only intensifying his arousal with each passing second. His hardened dick was sticking out prominently showing its glory wanting to need the immediate attention.

Taehyung was taking his sweet time to arouse his angel to the core. He wanted to ensure the younger one would be fully satisfied and content after these blissful moments. He felt the hammering of Pulses beating intensely on his cock like no tomorrow.... He want to pound on the younger at this instant... He want to drown the younger into erotic passion and it's tenderness.

A click sound was heard indicating a plastic top was popped open... Taehyung poured the edible lube into his fingers coating it thoroughly. He also poured the slimy substance into the crack of younger's ass and hol, earning a wonderful moan from the submissive boy shuddering between the restrains.

"Ughh mm daddy it's so cold..."

Taehyung smirked at the slutty reaction of his younger who was enjoying the cold sensation tingling on the intimate part of his body.... His toes curled and body swayed a little.... Master kept this lube on refrigerator in case of need like this, he was satisfied with the reaction of his fiancé.

"Ahh"

A slap reverberated through the room with jiggling of plumb bum of the bunny boy along with a wonderful moan. A finger slipped inside the hole of younger creating a rhythm of desire while thrusting the fingers in and out passionately.

"Hyungie... fasterrrr... more... more." Jungkook yelled through pleasure that was gifting by a single finger of the Greek god like man.

"You enjoying it my needy slut. Take more I will give your more... you are born to be a slut... a whore that Kim Taehyung can only have. No other can witness the glorious sight of bunny ready to be climaxed by a mere finger." Taehyung entered the second, third and fourth finger, a melodious scream echoing through the four walls. His hands, guided by love's compass, navigated the map of pleasure, seeking out every secret pleasure point, every erogenous zone, and igniting fireworks of sensation. While others hand was itching to touch the elder.

The CEO hovered on the back of the bunny boy supporting his weight on his knees and hand...
He guided his face through the bare back of younger supported by beautiful ropes. Lips traced the spinal cord of younger and hot breath hitting the path he travelled. He left soothing feather kissing on the back and his one hand thrusting inside the velvety smooth hole making the boy ready for the upcoming monstrous cock. His hard cock pocking the flesh of the restrained boy.