❤️18🖤

Edited

The next day after the beautiful torture day was a working day for the boss and the secretary. They both got ready for work and set out for the company together.

The highlight was that Jungkook woke up early today and did all the chores by himself. When Taehyung woke up, he saw a restless bunny hopping here and there while cleaning and making breakfast, etc.

And the hopping bunny was only wearing a white shirt... only in a white shirt means nothing except chastity cage in his body. Taehyung was gulping hard when the younger's shirt rode up while doing the chores, showing his smooth milky delicate skin underneath it. He was having a hard time controlling himself.

Here's the corrected version:

"Jungkook, why are you doing the cleaning and cooking, angel? You don't have to. Maids will do it," Taehyung said as he went near the bunny, who was now flipping a delicious pancake, and hugged him from behind.

"I'm not doing all the cleaning... I can't do it alone because you own a fucking huge mansion, and about cooking, I love to cook... Overall, I want to be a good boy for my master, you know," Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips.

"Don't worry, dear. It's not coming from you before the twelfth day. Let's make sure the day won't increase. I'm just ignoring the swearing for now," Taehyung smirked and pecked Jungkook back, while Jungkook mumbled a low "oops."

They were enjoying the moment, Taehyung embracing Jungkook from behind, his chin snuggled to his neck. Jungkook made pancakes silently. Then Taehyung felt Jungkook's body stiffen for a moment. Then the younger started talking carefully?

"Hyung... you know that I love you, right..." Jungkook now faced Taehyung and asked, his innocent Bambi eyes glistening with love.

"Yes, my angel... I know that you love me, and I love you so, so much more than anything, my dear... You made my life meaningful and brighter when I was caged by darkness and loneliness. And then you came into my life like an angel... You gave meaning to my colorless life, made me smile, made me dream of a better future with you to my last breath... You are now like oxygen to me... Without you, I can't live a second, my dear one... I love you... love you so much..." When Taehyung stopped talking, he met with sniffling bunny tears oozing out from his wonderful galaxy eyes... Hugging the elder like a koala.

"What happened, my angel?... Why are you crying, beautiful? Tell me..." Taehyung asked with a concerned voice.

"Nothing... nothing, hyung. I'm just happy to have you as my boyfriend..." Taehyung smiled and pecked the younger's lips.

"Soon you will be promoted from your boyfriend post," Taehyung uttered.

"Uh?" Jungkook asked, confused... then it hit the boy, and he blushed like juicy strawberries.

And that's how their morning went—making breakfast together, eating together, dressing each other, occasional kisses and cuddles, and going to the office in different cars. Because no one knows their relationship other than their hyungs.

*********

Taehyung was working on his new project, but his thoughts were somewhere else... Two days ago, Jungkook's sudden question about the younger's love for him was not out of the blue... There was something happening to the boy... and Taehyung was sure that the younger was hiding something.

He was noticing the younger... Jungkook was just a bit off and gloomy... Don't know why... maybe he was giving the younger more work? No, he wasn't giving the younger that much work. Just making him organize his schedules and some reports, that's all. Then what is happening to the boy?

Taehyung was genuinely concerned... He was thinking if he was lacking the love he was giving to the younger... But he did everything as a lover... Aside from the punishments and BDSM, they were a sweet, lovely couple, and when practicing BDSM, they were a hot, erotic couple. Both of their lives were balanced... Nothing was lacking.

Jungkook loved his lifestyle as a submissive lover. He actually enjoyed every time the elder dominated him. He found pleasure in every punishment. He loved the lovemaking which was not vanilla. He loved everything about the elder and their life. He was more than satisfied.

Then what is happening??!!! Taehyung was really upset that something was bothering the young secretary.

Now, keeping everything aside on the second day of his chastity, Jungkook was just organizing the CEO's schedule for the upcoming week. There were many meetings and projects to organize. But the mischievous boy had a pout on his bunny face... because he was dreaming about his Greek god boyfriend sitting in front of him, immersed in his work, looking hot, sexy, and handsome at the same time.

He was thinking of his master punishing him in a different way while manhandling him. In a tight bondage or suspending him to the air or pressed against wall or hard mattress. Fucking him every corner of their home... unconsciously he was drooling... a hand supporting his chin,  while the other hand sneakily finding any friction on his caged member. But sadly he got none... his member was just aching badly in the cage... He shook his head violently to get rid off the unholy thoughts.

"What are you dreaming, my naughty angel?" A deep, raspy voice whispered just beside his left ear... While he was busy dreaming about his master, he didn't notice that the said master was now standing beside his chair, gawking at the hand that was busy seeking any friction above the clothed cage... adorable, horny bunny...

"Uhm... me... nothing... master..." Now it was a habit of Jungkook. When he did something naughty, he unconsciously started to call Taehyung "master" if they were alone. It was well aware for Taehyung when the bunny boy was totally unaware of it.

"Uhh... nothing??? Then what is your left hand doing with my property? You seem to be enjoying it so much, I think.." Taehyung asked teasingly.

"I'm sorry, master." Jungkook swiftly removed his hand and stood up, head hung low with a cute pout. "It hurts," Jungkook mumbled.

"Aww, my baby... does it hurt..." Taehyung pressed his body against the younger. Jungkook nodded abruptly. Taehyung gently pecked the sides of the younger's neck, making him squirm in ecstasy.

"Sit down and work, okay? I want to see both your hands on the table. If I see a hand missing for one second, then you will regret it, okay, my angel?" Taehyung said with a sweet voice and went to his work.

"Monkey CEO..." Jungkook muttered.

"I heard that, cutie angel..." Taehyung waved his hand in the air and sat at his desk for further work.

**********

"Where is he?" a person asked.

"Not here yet," another replied. "It's almost lunchtime... he'll be here soon."

"I want to teach that rabbit-faced idiot a lesson," the person smirked. "Taehyung is mine."

"Be careful. If he sees you here, you won't be spared."

"I know. Let me see that rabbit first. Then I'll show him his place... waiting for so long for a real face-to-face encounter..." A devilish smile appeared on the person's face.

The real drama begins...

To be continued....

__________________

Just a filler... stay tuned..