❤️12🖤

I asked in a quick note about mpreg,(now that note is deleted, book is undergoing editing no plot will change)no one did said to take back mpreg from my story and some did commented and DM they like to have mpreg in this story. So there will be mpreg in my story... thank you guys❤️

Edited

Taehyung woke up first from his peaceful sleep. He felt a weight on his chest and saw the beautiful sight of his life: an angel, cuddled to his chest and sleeping peacefully, displaying a small pout. It was so adorable because never in his life had he cuddled with anyone, not even with his subs. He had never brought anyone into his bedroom, so every feeling was new for the dom.

Dominating and loving someone are different things, but Taehyung is balancing both perfectly. However, every time, loving the little boy weighs more on Taehyung than dominating. He cherishes every moment with Jungkook like sacred seconds, as Jungkook is so innocent to this world.

He also hopes to see a bratty Jungkook emerge, and he would love it if Jungkook acts bratty around him, only him to be precise. Today, Taehyung clearly knows that Jungkook has intentionally come late. Jungkook is also a curious bunny. He likes to punish Jungkook, but he also enjoys loving and cherishing him millions of times more than anything else.

He slowly stroked the younger one's back and noticed the time. They had a date, their first date...

"Angel, wake up, baby. We have to go somewhere..." Taehyung gently nudged the younger one, who was only in his boxer and lying on his shirtless boyfriend.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked directly into the eyes of the elder. He saw his whole world lying in those eyes. Now, he never regretted being the boyfriend of the CEO and his submissive because those eyes held everything—every emotion, love, care, trust. Jungkook was willing to give anything to the CEO, his boyfriend.

"Angel, get ready; we have to go somewhere," Taehyung said, not taking his eyes off the younger one.

Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed. It was then he noticed he was lying on the shirtless male, whose honey-tanned skin was so manly and perfect for a well-built body with muscles. His blood rushed to his cheeks. He tried to get up from the sheets, causing more blood to gush to his cheeks, realizing he was only in boxers and was fully naked in front of his boyfriend.

Taehyung noticed the red shade appearing on his angel's cheeks and caressed it with his thumb.

"Are you shy, my angel?" Jungkook just lowered his head, nodding slowly.

"Don't be... you were masturbating infront of me couple of hours before, without being a little bit shy." The younger slumbered down upon hearing this, becoming even more shy.

"Open up, angel. You can say anything to me, you know," Taehyung said, continuing to caress the younger one's cheeks with his thumb.

"Nothing, hyung. I was just happy. I don't know why, but I..." Jungkook nervously bit his lower lip and started to chew on it. "I... enjoyed the punishment master" Jungkook muttered, embarrassed of himself and questioning the guts that arose in him to talk like this to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm glad to hear that, angel. Because you are totally new to this world, and it's not easy to sync this early. I don't know if I'm becoming selfish because of my needs. I also don't want to force you into this," Taehyung's voice carried a mix of sadness and genuineness. It made Jungkook smile, and he cupped Taehyung's face.

"I love you, hyung, and I don't mind anything you do with me until it hurts me mentally, so don't break my heart. Love is all I need, even if you give it to me in the form of pain, I love it." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's eyes gently. They both leaned until their lips met, both engrossed in a wonderful make-out session. After some minutes, they moved apart.