❤️43🖤

Edited

Oh my god.... Writing this chapter was hella tiring. I don't know if I managed to write better. Give me honest opinion and comment a lot. Because I really really really tried hard to write this chapter.

Back to the story....

After enjoying a light dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to freshen up before retiring for the night. Taehyung went to freshen up after Jungkook.

Taehyung entered a dark room, except for the soft yellow candles that scattered mild light across the space. The most radiant things in the room were Jungkook's eyes, sparkling like stars in the dimly lit atmosphere.

Jungkook was lying on the bed, his eyes fixed on him, unwavering and filled with anticipation, clad in black shirt which barely covered his upper thighs

Taehyung was momentarily taken aback by the intensity of Jungkook's gaze, captivated by the depth of love and desire reflected in his eyes. It was as if Jungkook's gaze held a thousand unspoken words, conveying a longing that only their hearts understood.

A soft smile graced Taehyung's lips as he approached the bed, feeling a mixture of warmth and anticipation himself. The connection between them felt palpable in that moment, as if their souls were intertwined, drawn together by an irresistible force.

In that silent exchange, their love spoke volumes. They knew that the night held countless possibilities, and they were ready to embark on every path of passion and tenderness, guided by the connection they shared again and again.

Without uttering a word, Taehyung climbed onto the bed, mirroring Jungkook's gaze. Their eyes locked, a silent conversation flowing between them, expressing a shared intimacy and unspoken promises. The air between them crackled with anticipation, as if time stood still in that intimate space.

"Someone said that I can admire my husband all I want tonight?" Taehyung smirked..

Jungkook smiled shyly, covering his tomato-red face.

"Now, my daring angel, becoming all shy-shy?" Taehyung teased, leaning forward and nibbling the cold earlobe of his angel. Immediately, like a reflex, Jungkook let out a shaky breath, his body turning icy cold as shivers ran down his spine.

"Tae.... Ugh... do something please..." Jungkook let out impatiently.

Taehyung nodded his rolling his tongue over his lips. He positioned himself beside Jungkook. Looking intensely through the soul of Jungkook and leaned down to have wonderful kiss. Their hands started to unbutton each others shirt. But....

Ding dong....

A bell rang, interrupting their moment. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled, then gently kissed his forehead. "Let's spice up the moment some more," he said before leaving to open the door.