❤️15🖤

Edited

Don't forget to vote and comment😉

It's been 2 weeks Jungkook and Taehyung has made love to each other. Jungkook become more clingy and they made love many times every corners of the house at the bathroom at office every where.

Yeonjun was receiving good treatment at the hospital, and most of the time Soobin spent with Yeonjun, which was a great relief for Jungkook.

Jin and Namjoon became an official couple, and Jin resigned from his position as secretary. He joined the company as chairman, as Namjoon insisted.

Now, about Yoonmin, the couple had caught their eye on a sunshine: Yoongi's secretary, Hoseok. Both of them started to court the sunshine.

Back to Taekook... It was a pleasant morning. The CEO had a meeting with another company, so he left early from home to sort out some files, leaving his boyfriend on his own to come to the office on time.

The meeting was set to start within half an hour, and Taehyung was waiting for his secretary, aka his boyfriend, to arrive. As usual, Jungkook's most favorite thing to do was to sleep, and eventually, he would be late to the office.

Today is also the graduation ceremony of Yeonjun, and both have decided to complete their work before noon and go to the younger's college to congratulate Yeonjun. Now, look, the younger himself is late. The CEO doesn't know what he will do with the ravenette.

Half an hour passed, and the meeting had started without the CEO's secretary. As the meeting was going on, the meeting room's door flung open, revealing a panting ravenette. Everyone's attention turned to the panting figure.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, for being late..." he apologized, bowing in front of everyone. His gaze fell upon the dark, intimidating chocolaty orbs gesturing him to sit beside him.

Jungkook hurriedly sat next to the CEO and started to take necessary notes on important points. The meeting finished already at eleven am.

"Come, let's go to Yeonjun's college; we are running late," the CEO uttered, rising from his seat without glancing at the younger. The younger nodded and went with the CEO.

They reached the ceremony venue. Most students admired the young CEO, who was with the college's poorest boy and the newly announced CEO of C&C Company, which was their classmate. No one was aware of Soobin's status. Taehyung and Jungkook clicked many pictures together with younger once and congratulated Yeonjun and Soobin for their achievements.

They celebrated the day with a beautiful dinner. At the end of the dinner, both CEOs were discussing business, while both brothers were themselves, loving and taunting each other.

Taehyung cleared his throat to grab the attention of the brothers and looked at Yeonjun.

"Yeojunah... will you please give me permission to have your brother stay with me?" Taehyung asked softly.

"But, hyungie..." Jungkook started to say something but was abruptly cut off by the younger.

"Of course! Why are you asking permission for that, hyung? He is yours," Yeonjun smirked at Jungkook's blushing face.

"But how can I leave you alone, Yeonjunah?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"Who said you are leaving him alone, hyung? I am also taking him with me," Soobin chimed in, smirking at Yeonjun's reaction. Both CEOs passed a mischievous smile.

"But..." both brothers were a little hesitant.

"Don't worry, we will take care of both of you... and Jungkook and Yeonjun can visit each other anytime they want," the elder CEO stated softly.

"Yes, now I'm the CEO of our company, my dad has given me every permission, including choosing my boyfriend," Soobin wiggled his brows, making Yeonjun blush.

With everything settled, Jungkook moved into Taehyung's mansion, while Yeonjun moved into Soobin's penthouse on the same day.

_______________________________

Now Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling on the bed after an exhausting day. Jungkook's clothes were already at the mansion, and they arranged them together, laughing and playing together.

"Now come to the point... why were you late this morning?" Taehyung asked, stroking youngers clothed member slowly. The younger started to squirm.

"Mm.. I... I.. overslept." Jungkook whimpered at the slow torture. Jungkook started to jerk his hips to get a good friction.

"Is that a good thing?" He slapped youngers member to stop younger's hip movements. "AHHH" Jungkook yelped at the force. He was hard, painfully hard.

"Do you think I'll let it slide, you being late again and again?" Taehyung asked, his voice an octave deeper and intimidating. Now Jungkook really became scared... Taehyung would not go easy on him.

"Come with me..." Taehyung took the younger's hand in his and walked towards another side of the mansion where Jungkook had never been before.

On the corner of the hallway, there was a wooden door with a passcode lock on it. Taehyung pushed the buttons, and the door opened gloriously...

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight... He was doomed...

To be continued....

_______________________________

Hello candies....

Don't forget to vote and comment they are really valuable for me to continue my book🥰

C u soon...💜