❤️19🖤

Edited

Somewhere....

"The Kim enterprise is only rising every year... what are you doing, you stupid... I'm very ashamed of you, and I made a wrong decision by making my so-called 'good-for-nothing' son the CEO of Wang Cooperation!" Wang Jehwan yelled at the top of his lungs, his furious eyes boring holes into his son.

"Appa, I'm doing my best... I'm working my ass off, but I can't reach the level of Kim. They are something else, they are manipulative fuckers... they are taking our every deal by their manipulating skills," the son gritted his teeth, frustration evident in his voice.

"No, idiot, they are not manipulating. That's their talking skills and business mind... for God's sake, think like a businessman and act like one," Jehwan uttered.

"Appa, please hear me out. It's not that easy to be number one. I'm sure they are doing something illegal behind their successful business," the man tried to convince his father, insistent on his belief that the Kim enterprise was engaging in illicit activities, when in reality, they were simply using their business acumen and skills.

"You loser... why are you thinking they are doing something illegal? Do you have any proof? We can see that CEO Kim Taehyung and his secretary Jeon Jungkook are nailing every project... Yesterday, they signed a deal with the most famous British company... while you were sitting around the table, gawking at them presenting the presentation... You are good for nothing, loser..." Jehwan thundered and stormed out of the CEO's cabin.

"Fucking Kim... he is ruining my life... now my father thinks I am a loser... I will not spare you, Kim Taehyung... wait for the day you regret being number one..." the CEO raged with immense revenge. He called his secretary to his cabin... his secretary, a woman in her mid-twenties, entered the cabin.

"Miss Jisoo, I want every detail about CEO Kim Taehyung of Kim Enterprise. Every detail means every detail... dig into his personal life as well... find anything you can use, any source... I want the information within two days," CEO Jackson Wang yelled his frustration out.

"Sir, why Kim Taehyung?" Jisoo, the secretary, asked, confused.

"I want to ruin his career... so that I can be the number one," he gritted his teeth. The secretary smirked.

"What will I gain if I give you valuable information about Kim Taehyung?" Jisoo talked confidently...

"Anything you want... but judging by your confidence, I'm sure that you know something about Kim Taehyung... what is it, girl... tell me, I can give you anything..." CEO was impatient now...

"I know more than what Kim Taehyung thinks... I know his psychotic hobby," Jisoo said, proud of the information in her hands.

"But in return, I want Kim Taehyung himself," she smiled wickedly.

It didn't take two days for the information... it took only two minutes for the information about CEO Kim Taehyung because this bitch was obsessed with his money and body. Of course, money comes first, you know.

Jisoo was obsessed with Taehyung. When she first met Taehyung at a business party, she was instantly attracted to the man... and she started to stalk him everywhere. That was when she found out that he was dominant and into BDSM. She somehow managed to bump into the businessman, acting all innocent and faking losing her purse, and managed to seduce him. That's how she became submissive to Taehyung. She was with him for two months... she was madly obsessed with his money and body... finally, when she thought the CEO was head over heels for her, she confessed... thinking her obsession was love towards Kim Taehyung. But the very next moment, the CEO kicked her out, ending the contract and contact. He cut all ties with her. However, she never stopped stalking and her mad obsession with the CEO...

Jackson Wang, the CEO of Wang Cooperation, was more than happy about the information. Surely, he was aiming for the bullseye...

"So, who is his new slut?" the CEO asked...

"That is yet to be found out..." Jisoo twirled her curls.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Jungkook was working on the report for an upcoming project, but his mind wandered elsewhere...

Over the past two days, Jungkook had been receiving not-so-good text messages from someone who claimed to know his secret about being a submissive to the CEO. At first, he didn't pay much attention to the texts... but when they turned into blackmail, he started to panic. Someone was watching him... his every move was being monitored... and he didn't know what to do.

He was in the office, thinking about the threats he was receiving from an unknown number.

Who is it? I don't have any enemies, so why is this person targeting me? And how do they also have so much information about Taehyung? Jungkook pondered. But he couldn't even tell Taehyung... they were using Tae's secret of being dominant as leverage. If it came out in public, it would surely damage his business career. What do they want from me? Should I tell Taehyung? No, no, no... what if the threats come true? I can't risk it... ugh... it's frustrating.

"Angel, are you alright?" The alluring voice of Taehyung woke him from his trance. Taehyung was standing in front of his desk.

"I'm okay, hyungie," Bunny boy forced a smile. But Taehyung wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure? Is something bothering you? Tell me if there's anything, okay?" Taehyung was worried about the boy, especially since he was also on his chastity punishment. He was planning to release him tonight. He couldn't bear to see his angel suffering any longer. It had already been more than seven days.

He came near the boy, shut his laptop, and scooped up the bunny in bridal style. Walking to his desk, he settled down in his chair, cradling the boy.

"Angel, I love you soooo much, baby... you are a real angel in my life... can't wait to make you fully mine, my dear," Taehyung uttered.

"I love you too, Tae... so so much. Don't ever doubt my love for you, okay?" Jungkook said in a small yet firm voice.

"Even if I doubt myself, I won't doubt you, my angel... now eat something, okay, and come back fast. We have to cuddle," Taehyung said softly.

"I'm not hungry, Tae... besides, you're also busy and won't accompany me," Jungkook pouted.

"Oh... I'm sorry, angel, but please go and eat something. I'm sure that Jimin may be somewhere near," Taehyung suggested. Defeated, the bunny boy nodded his head and walked straight to eat lunch, not bothering to find Jimin anywhere.

He was walking to the table with food in his hand when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" a lady asked.

"Yes, I am... may I know how I can help you?" Jungkook politely asked. The lady smirked...

To be continued...

________________________________

Stay tuned💞💜

Important note- no hate towards any idols mentioned... just using their name nothing to do with their personal life... only using for fictional purpose only....

Comment
Vote
Share

C u soon 💞💜